412 Resto Shaman LF Guild

[A] 412 R Shaman

Availability : Raid times starting at/after 8:30PM EST/5:30PM PST

I’ve been raiding since LK (former top 100), but took a major break during the last 2 expansions. Came back a couple months ago casually, but looking to get back into raiding. In past guilds I have mained multiple healers to help with progression. I currently have a Resto Druid and Hpali both at/over 400ilvl and a Priest and MW Monk around 390.

Looking to start raiding next patch with CE in mind.

Btag: Cali#11232
Discord: Cali#2538

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it.

Swiver#11128

1 Like

Looking for strong players for next tier.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

1 Like

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798