412 Paladin LF Alliance Guild, morning raiding hours

Good morning,

My guild (Biggie Chief And Da Boyz - Area52), died during mythic Stormwall Blockade progression in March. After that, I quit the game. My schedule has since changed, but I decided to come back to the game and start fresh- on the master faction. My current work schedule is 5p to 3a EST, I have every Monday and Tuesday off, and work every other weekend. With that being said, I am looking for a morning guild, or super late night guild to raid with. Or on the off chance you raid only Monday and Tuesday. I can do that too :slight_smile:

My Druid Logs: www.warcraftlogscom/character/id/34586345?mode=detailed&zone=19#metric=dps&partition=1&spec=Feral&difficulty=4

My Paladin Logs: www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/area-52/talint

My Warrior Logs: www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/area-52/woyalwumble#zone=21&partition=2

(The forum wouldn’t let me post actual links, please put a period before com)

A little about me- I started the expansion as Feral. As many of you know, Feral was complete garbo at the start of the expansion. My guild told me that I would either ride the pine, or I had to switch to Balance. I opted to switch to Balance. After our mythic G’Huun kill, I told my guild that I did not want to play Balance anymore. They let me switch classes. I bounced between a few classes and ultimately ended up Tanking for the guild, on both Paladin and Warrior. My logs are not all that spectacular for Tanking. I prioritized living a lot more than my damage, so my damage in Prot. is low- not going to try and hide that.

I am looking for a guild that is steadily progressing in mythic. I will play Ret, Holy or Prot. However, I would prefer to play Ret or Holy.

I have been raiding for 14 years. I started out as a Holy Paladin in the Original World of Warcraft. I have raided in world 100 guilds in previous expansions, but settled down and started raiding with US 150 guilds. As I mentioned previously, my last guild, Biggie Chief and Da Boyz ranked as follows:

Tomb of Sargeras: World 723 / US 231
Antorus: World 704 / US 259
Uldir: World 508 / US 165
Dazar’alor (Up to Stormwall): World 373 / US 165

As I said, I have generally raided in US 100 guilds, recently dropping down to US 150-200 guilds. I do not need to be in a guild that is in the top world 100; as I stated before, I simply would like to find a home that steadily progresses.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing back!

Hi Talint! I think we’ve spoken before and you were briefly in my guild Velocity on Sargeras? Unless I have you mistaken with someone else. But anyways, I’ve recently joined a new morning guild - Mail It In on Stormrage. Currently 8/9M, working on Jaina. Raid times: 9am-12pm EST, Wed/Thurs/Fri.

Add me on bnet if you’re interested! Peach#1423

Hi there! We are a morning guild looking to fill out a few DPS slots for Jaina progression, and we’d love to chat! Here’s our forum post for more information:

I have sent friend requests to both of you. I will be awaiting to hear back. Thank you.

If you are still looking… we’re a morning team on Sargeras looking for a couple more good DPS to help us finish the tier. Feel free to check us out :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
7/9M (69 pulls for Mekka kill :stuck_out_tongue: )

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (prefer mage, warlock, spriest, moonkin, ele shaman…)
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116