412 mw, 8/9h 1/9m

looking for an Aotc guild/ dabbles in mythic, not againced cutting edge provided the requirements to stay in the group are not insane. looking for a place i can just be myself, and have fun raiding while getting the thing done. 412 in M+ gear 409 in raid healing gear.
can raid any night after 730 pst “generaly”
would prefer weekend/ monday night raiding i am westcoast us

my btag is Zack#11333
DBT#8774 is my discord info

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

[A](Wyrmrest Accord) House Brighthammer is looking to round out its raid team for Dazar’alor and beyond. We would like to add a Mistweaver to our family at this time, for both raid healing, and a Mythic + team.

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. Hopefully those times aren’t too far off from what you have stated you are looking for.

We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild (currently 8/9H, 1/9M), and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, 32 points in HoA, and 380 ilvl for Dazar’alor progression. The progression team dabbles in Mythic raid, on occasion.

The Mythic + team that needs a healer runs usually on Saturdays, with times that flex based on the availability of the team members

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.