4/12 M tank LF guild

Hello, I’m writing this on an alt to get a feel for the waters and see if people are looking for a tank before looking in earnest

I am a brewmaster and prot pally main (both up to date, full rank cloak and have been used in my current guild’s prog). I am a raid leader currently and wouldnt mind doing that role in the new guild. My times are essentially after 8 pm eastern any day of the week, but I would like to do no more than a 2 day a week guild.

Progression
3/12M Nyalotha

RAID TIMES (CST)
TUE & WED 6-10pm

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Monk
Healer: Holy Paladin, Discipline, Resto Shammy, Hybrid
Ranged DPS: All
Melee DPS: All

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots, runes and vantus. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression.

Contact me any time. Bnet : Chlorish#1277

Is A Little Salty 12/12 H , 8/12 H is recruiting more reliable players for the evening team,morning team, and rbg team!

Evening Team: Thurs/Fri 7pm-10pm pst
Morning Team: Weds/Thurs 9am-11:30am pst

Very active guild that pushes tons of m+ keys,bgs, and pvp with an active discord server discord.gg/hBySCp7

[Area 52] 2 Day 5/12M [US-Horde]

TLDR: Casual to Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression .
Tight knit group of people, with a competitive nature.

Also Looking for Mythic plus pushers

What We Expect

Have a fun competitive nature, while thinking about a min-max attitude. Be able to take constructive criticism about your role, class or attitude. Have a good attendance.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.
During raids we always have cauldrons, feasts, gems and enchants

Mandatory Add-Ons
AngryAssignments

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: closed

DPS: Recruiting DPS prefered fire mage

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my

Bnet dakingldj#1277
Discord dakingldj#8625 (best option)
Bnet Italstallion#11857
Discord Italianstallion#0252