412 Lock and 412 HPriest lfg

Lock and holy priest are looking for a weekend raiding guild. (FRIDAY and SATURDAY) We are interested in M+ and raid progression,(we are currently 8/8H) but nothing hardcore right now. We have past end-game raiding experience. We would like an active, ADULT guild. (non PG-13) :slight_smile:

We will consider server/faction change.

You can add me (the priest) and chat if you wanna know anything more.

Randa#1398 BNet
Chicken Head #0859 Discord

Thank you :blush:

Still looking for an active guild

Greetings Chicknhead - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 5/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee and Ranged DPS to fill out our team! And we are definitely NOT PG-13 :slight_smile:

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to develop their talent as experienced raiders while having fun.

—About our AOTC raid team—

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

—Raid Times—

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Lock and I are still lookin! Help find us a new home 🥹