412 equipped 6/9M Balance Looking for new home

I’m currently on horde on Tich but I am willing to transfer for the right fit. I main balance but have a strong resto off-spec. I show up on prepared on time so I’m looking for a guild that expects the same out of all raiders. I used to be a guild/raid lead so I know what burden can come with leadership, and I aim to make that as light as possible. I want to find an adult guild that’s active through the week, but also understanding of responsibilities. A positive mentality as well as solid progression is a must. Ideally looking for a group that is within reach of CE, but atmosphere is more important to me. I don’t want to feel like I’m logging in to my second job.

My preferred raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday after 6pm PST / 9pm EST. Thursday is also optional but only for a great fit.

Howdy I am from guild called dishonored 6/9 M steady roster would love to chat. dishonored#11140 with tues wed thur 7:30-10:30 pacific

Rolling Raiders is recruiting a boomkin for a core spot. We raid Tues-Wed-Thurs 10pm-1am PST. Current Prog is 6/9M with low pulls on mekka. Add me to chat Theginger#2288

Casually Disorganized 9/9H 6/9M (7/8M Uldir) is a semi-hardcore mythic guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn’t missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

Needs: boomy/resto druid, ranged dps

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Hi Xemil! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (8/9M, 8/8M CE) is recruiting a RDPS for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST (9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST). Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Hey, we’re looking for some DPS that fit what we’re looking for in skill, experience, gear, and goals - so we came upon you. We’re a Horde guild on Illidan. We raid Wed/Thurs from 8pm-11pm EST. We’re approaching 6/9M and just went into 2/2H CoS. If you’re interested in having a conversation, trying out raiding with us, and getting a feel for if you enjoy how we’re structured, add me

Bnet: KinetiKz#1587 or Dimpz#11953

I hope you find what your looking for. Not sure if your interested in alliance but I figured I give it a shot messaging you. Currently 6/9M 2/2 heroic, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Guild name is SIGKILL On Stormrage, we’re a tight nit guild bunch of good friends, we hang in discord and push keys throughout the week, heroic run every Sunday (optional). Hope you consider us if so can reach me on Btag Anthony#11241. Looking for a new boomkin our current one is out for a couple months due to IRL stuff. Thank for your time hope to hear from you!

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • DPS Warrior

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
8/9M BoDA - 30% Jaina
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
KingOfCanada#1687

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately:
DPS: Any class/spec. Good heal/tank off-spec a bonus but not mandatory.
Healer: Any class. Comfortable flexing DPS a plus but not required.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

CTRL ALT ELITE is a Mythic raiding guild on the Mal’Ganis server. The guild has been around since November 2011 with the intention of clearing content at a respectable pace while still realizing real life takes priority. In order to ensure we are able to clear content and have a stable raiding roster our members and applicants must mesh with the guild. This is an integral part of maintaining a strong community. We are seeking players who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term.

Progression:
6/9M BoD

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7-10:30cst
Wednesday 7-10:30cst
Monday 8-10cst

Recruitment Needs:
Boomkin
Hunter
Resto Druid or Disc

Interested in joining?
Ruwon#1911
Discord: Ruwon#6180

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

hey there, we are Celestials of Kel’Thuzad looking for strong ranged dps. currently 8/9M BoD with Jaina at 15%. I believe we share the same goals to have a positive atmosphere while also achieving CE. Please contact me at Odionger#1484 for more into. hope to hear from you soon

Hey Xemil, I run TesserÅct here on Area 52. We are 6/9M and we are about to hold our lockout for the hard push for CE. From reading your post, I honestly believe that our guild may be the best fit. The #1 strength of our guild is our culture. We have a lot of fun. Message me if you are interested. Timmay#1323

Please witness my words!

Hello Xemil! Rolling Raiders-Thrall is a 6/9M guild looking for ranged! We like to hang outside of raid; pushing keys. We raid T/W/TH 1AM-4AM EST. Add me if you’re interested! Hizakie#1894

could you raid alliance on the weekends we are 7-10 pm est.

Hey! Angry Mob on Gorefiend is looking for a boomy. Here’s a link to our recruitment post along with some contacts. Hope to raid with ya! [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

My guild is currently in search of another boomie to add to our roster. We’re currently 7/9M w/ blockade at sub 30% consistently. We raid tues/thurs 7-10:30pm PST. Message me at Hijacks#1262 on bnet so we can talk some more! We’d love to have you join us :smiley:

Hey there! We’re looking to add a boomkin to our roster! I think we might be a great fit based off of what you’re looking for. I think our times will work perfectly for you.

Raids are Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST. We are 8/9 Mythic BoD. Solid group, friendly people, several people run pluses all week long.

While we do maintain a relatively up beat atmosphere most of the time, people are held accountable and not allowed to sit in ignorance of their mistakes.

www.raidsense.com
Balto#1148

Hey Xemil,

I think our guild mentality is what your looking for if you’re willing to go Thursday. More about us below. Thanks!

@ Thrall (Horde) | Formerly Echelon of Black Dragonflight

Currently Recruiting:

• Ranged DPS: Balance (HIGH) and sPriest (MED)
  • Melee DPS: Low Priority
  • Healers: Resto Shaman (HIGH)
  • Tanks: Tank (BDK, Prot War/Pal - HIGH)

Discord & Application:
http.s://discord.gg/p6yJVCQ (remove “.” after http)
http.s://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62 (remove “.” after http)

Schedule:

• Tuesday: 8pm - 12 am EST
  • Thursday: 8pm - 12 am EST

Current Progress:
7/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

About Us:
Upper Echelon (formerly Echelon on Black Dragonflight) has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since it’s inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each others throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Recruitment Officer - Bnet: Tiorda (Adroit#1747); Discord: Tiorda#2319
Other Officers - Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Arthaz (Jordan#1302), or Taterstots (Taters#1520).