412 Demo Lock 5/9M LF Chill, 2 night Progression Guild

LF a guild to do Progression Mythic Raiding ( 5/9 M ) with along with running M+s thats both pretty laid back but also tries to get stuff done. I have alt’s also that are Tank DH 410 9/9H 1/9M and Restro Druid 400 6/9H 1/9M on other servers. I’m available every weeknight from 7 P.M EST - 11 P.M EST along with all night Friday’s / Saturdays.
** No Longer looking for a guild**

our weekend team is actually in the market for more ranged and another steady tank. our weekday team does have some ranged openings but it’s quite competitive. we can definitely accommodate you on our weekend team and we are open to an interview for our weekday team. we are a very active community. our info is below:

I think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

< Mental Alacrity > horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est/pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
4M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38. (on release of crucible this changes to 42-43)

–required ilvl for mythic 395+

– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34

– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Alacrity Team Leads
★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

our Fervor (weekend team leads):
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

sent you a btag request.

What times do you plan for Fri/Sat group?

Hey there, I’m with . We are 3/9M 9/9H. We are a chill grp of people who are in need of a few more raiders. We could definitely use a warlock. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-12pm EST. Let me know if you’re interested! My btag is: SirParth#1785

I represent < FDS >. It didn’t include that in the post above

That’s a little late for me due to i work part-time and go to school full-time, which is why i posted what times i’m available. Sorry.

Hey,

I thought you might like our guild and we could be your new home!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (most of us are 30s-40s)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &ldquo;teenager/young adult&rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

friday 845pm EST to 12 for heroic and saturday 745pm to 12 est/server. saturday is an hour longer cuz its the mythic day. eventually it’ll be 2 days mythic.