412 BM Hunter 3/9M Kill, 4/9M exp LF raiding guild

I’m looking for a guild that’s at least 3/9M, willing to trial of course.

Shweyiko is my Character name, Battle Tag is BigSeek69#1267, feel free to contact me.

https : //worldofwarcraft. com /en-us /character/ us/ sargeras/ Shweyiko

Previous hardcore raider in previous expansions.

4/9M experience currently.

1300 IO score currently

20K dps always. Was in the 24-26k range during this week of progression.

Committed raider, several alts.

Forgot to change character avatar. BM hunter.

https :confused: / www.warcraftlogs. com /character / id /35424677

Hi Shwey!

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Going to bump this

Hello Shweyiko!

I read over your post and I did not see what days that you are interested in raiding. Crucial is a weekend Mythic raiding guild, currently 3/9M with 21 pulls on Opulence. We are consistently getting to the 6th room with less than two deaths so I see a kill for us in the next couple of weeks. We raid Fri and Sat 9pm server time.

We are interested in seeing what you have to offer. We do have some core spots coming available and always have spots for alternates. Please feel free to message me in game at ldsmith82#1120 or on Discord at Gracie#3556

Tis but a Scratch is a 3/9M 7-10cst tue/thur (7-10cst sat/mon alt raid) guild always looking to deepen our team. We rotate people on the bench in when we are able to since we try to combine community and progression.

Might be a good fit for you.

If that interests you please reach me at btag Dwhaviel#2478

(5/9M) has been getting CE together for over 12 years. Tired of pop-up guilds and looking for a home? Come see what makes PG different at pggaming dot net or PST for more info Tue-Th 8-11 ST. Needs: Ranged DPS Battle ID Seph#1103

Hi Shweyko, “Unleashed” [A] is 3/9 M, working on M Opulence progression. One of our core RDPS spots is opening up and we are interesting in talking with you. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 9 pm EST-12 am EST. For some reason your character’s profile in bnet doesn’t show up so if u are still on the server and on Alliance side, u can contact Amastris#1525 or PST Amastris in game to set up a trial