411 Warrior LFG 130ish pulls on M Jaina

Hey, i’m looking to join a CE guild for 8.2. I have a good amount of mythic experience in Antorus, Uldir and BoD. Currently about 130 wipes on Jaina. I want to join a 2 or 3 weekday raid guild that is CE focused. I prefer 7-11 est times.

Im currently playing fury warrior but I can confidently play arms or prot no problem. I would really like to join a guild that doesn’t recruit for their bench and has a good community of players that enjoy playing the game. I am not the type of player who logs in for raids and thats it, I enjoy M+, PVP, and even running old content for mogs.

As far as my alts, I am working on a DH and mage that I plan to take into 8.2. I will for sure be keeping at least 1 of those toons Mythic raid ready on top of my warrior and ill play whatever the guild needs.

Looking for strong CE minded players for 8.2 and beyond, lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello Pyroblasting! I saw your post and while I recognize we don’t have a history of CE it sounds like the atmosphere of my guild might fit what you’re looking for. Hopefully we’ll be able to build a solid team and start our history of CE in 8.2. I’ll leave my recruitment post here for you to browse and if it sounds like something you might be interested in please let me know.

Hi there take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

[H] Stormreaver < Almost Awesome > is recruiting solid, reliable players for mythic raiding.

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday 8p.m. CST - 11p.m. CST.

Progress
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

We are mostly veteran raiders who are tired of and don’t want to commit to 3+ days of raiding a week. We formed to create a place where we could raid for 2 days but have the solid performances to still complete content before it becomes irrelevant.

Recruitment
Tanks
Blood DK - Medium
Monk - Medium
Paladin - Medium
Druid - Medium
Warrio - Medium

Healers
druid - medium
shaman - medium
paladin - medium
priest (disc/holy flex) - medium

MDPS
deathknight - medium
demon hunter - low
druid - low
monk - medium
paladin - medium
shaman - medium
rogue - low
warrior - medium

RDPS
hunter - high
druid - medium
priest - high
shaman - high
warlock - high
mage - high

We are always open to exceptional players of any class regardless of current recruitment needs.

The ideal applicant is

• On time. Attendance is very important when we are pushing content in a shorter amount of time.
  • Ready for the encounter. We want you to have the motivation to at least look up a fight enough to know what you should expect.
  • Knowledgeable about their role! Know which spec/gear/talent/glyphs would be optimal for each encounter.
  • Fun and easygoing! Be able to laugh off comments and take criticism.

If interested contact: Lukas#1674 or Huggz#1987
or apply at:
https:// goo.gl/forms/z1XD2fTU7HAB7MFh1

Note: We are also looking for more M+ players interested in pushing keys. If interested in keys contact ghtshadia#1590