411 Warlock LF Guild

Hello, currently on Arthas at the moment. Was hoping to find a guild to raid with that matches my schedule a bit better. I have decent raid experience, ideally looking for a horde guild but am open to options.

Add me to chat more! Rawra#1290

Tandi,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from another low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are in need of DPS and could use a Warlock to help us push into Mythic raiding.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Rogue
DK (Any)
SPriest
Healing Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Hunter
Monk Any
Warlock

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

[H]<The Early Shift> [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team The Late Shift [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A - The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

Healer (RDruid or HPriest)
Ele Shaman
WindWalker Monk
Warrior (Any Spec)
DeathKnight (Any Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)

Group B - The Late Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

Tank (Any Class)
Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
Feral / Balance Druid
Warrior (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

are you able to raid on the weekends?

Hey, we’re horde and have an opening for a warlock, maybe we’d be a good fit.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/9M 6-hour / week team.

We like to get to the point, without beating around the bush. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Hey we would love to have you. Give us a look.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Tandi. Might have what you are looking for. My Raid team is on Arthas as well so you wouldn’t have to server transfer or faction change. Below are our details plus my contact info.

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord, but I listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US

Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION

Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)

Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)

Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)

Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)

Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)

Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)

Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer).

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

Hey tandi! Hubris has three raid teams, a bustling key community and active discord. I would love to talk to you more about us if interested, take care!!

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
7/9M SoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
Mage
Boomkin
Holy Pally

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265

Hey Tandi,

I’m Raid Lead for Plan B on Area 52. We’ve got a strong core of players ready to push Mythic content. With 8.2 coming in the next couple months we have an awesome opportunity to establish a solid team to push content and have fun doing so.

We want level-headed players that seek to improve every week as an individual, and as part of the team.

The guild is also active with teams that run together every week to push high (15+) Mythic Keystones.

Currently 9/9H BoD - 2/2H Crucible - 1/9M BoD

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add my BTag : atStark#11116
or add me on Discord : Stark#4247

Well, I didn’t see any times in your original post, so here we go…

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 7/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

We’d like to add a warlock to our roster.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Open for discussion?

Please reach out!

Would you be willing to join a fresh guild? We are starting a team that will be raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 central on Illidan. Add me on bnet if you want to chat.

xkuru#1458

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 5 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hello Tandi! We might be what you are looking for. If you are looking for Mythic raiding and looking to progress deeper into Mythic add me.

AURAS, is a 2 Day Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting Mythic players looking to pursue Cutting Edge Achievement for 8.1. Our objective is to push Mythic content while the content is relevant. We expect players to always be improving, focusing on the task at hand, and performing to the best of our combined abilities. We’re always looking for raiders with similar mindsets, and who show up to raid every night to give their best.

THE GOAL: To push endgame content in the pursuit of Cutting Edge Achievement.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal of achieving mythic level content.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Be a part of a larger community to participate in multiple activities and content.

PROGRESSION:

• 5/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS

RAID TIMES

• Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST/Server Time)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Theguaper#1174 - Mistywisty
  • Mackers#1407 - Mackers