411 Resto Druid

Fahj - Tichondrius

I’ve always been one of those players who doesn’t raid much, but when I jump into it, I’ll pretty much immediately go for and get AoTC and stuff, and then do the occasional mythic raid here and there. Some notable information:

1st Week Uu’nat AotC
Just started playing again Week 12 of BoD
1.43k Raider IO score
Made account halfway into legion, hence the lack of achieves and relevant or more notable XP, though have been playing since 2006
Generally reliable with mechanics, can even raid lead if required.

I’m looking for a smaller, quaint guild. No drama, no BS. I’d prefer Mythic progression.

Hey Fahj!
Our guild, Final Attêmpt, is an alliance AOTC guild on Sargeras. We are currently looking for a resto druid for our progression team! Ill post a link to our recruitment forum. Please reach out if you are interested!

Hi Fahj, you sound like you could be great for us. I’m not sure if you’re interested in server transferring but let me send you our info.

I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Buddyman#11120 bnet

Buddyman#4113 discord

Hello I would be interested in talking with you about joining our guild. We are small guild and i think we could be what you are looking for. Add me on bnet or discord and we can talk.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-10:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey Fahj!

Night Eternal currently has an opening for a healer in our progression raid. We have been a guild since vanilla and have had very little drama through the course of the guild’s life. Here is our spam!

Hello everyone!

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 9/9H 2/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Druid, DPS DK, Shadow Priest, and any form of Hunter. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. The alt/normal raid night is Saturday night from 7:30PM until 9:30PM. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey would love to talk add me at Cran#1145 3/9M raiding 1 day a week

Hi Fahj, our guild could use a resto druid. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST(10-1am EST) We are currently 9/9H, 1/9M BOD and 1/2H COS. On our offnights our guild members are very active pushing keys, pvping, doing achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info < LökTar >[H] 3/8M experienced guild LF ranged and melee

Feel free to contact me to chat further Galorina#1877

I know were a long shot, but my guild is 3/9m and were looking to replace some of our memebers that are holding us back. We raid fri/sat 8-11pm cst. hmu on discord if youre interested! legsonfire#2504

Hey Fahj! Would love to chat about joining our core roster!

Quantum [H] is an AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistant basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2! We are currently 1/9M and 2/2H.

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players also run our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

By any chance were you a priest by that name on Earthen Ring years ago?

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724

Hey there, Fahj!

is a new guild starting from the ground up. While we may be new, we’ve got a lot of experience at the helm – give us a look see.
We hope to hear back from you!