411 Resto/Bal OR 410 Disc/Holy OR 403 Mage LF W/Th/Sun mythic raiding and mythic+ pushing environment

Hello everyone! I am looking for a long-standing guild of mature folks to mythic raid, push mythic+ with and, most of all, to call home for the remainder of my WoW days.

[ CHARACTERS ]
These are my characters that are somewhat raiding ready and on which I am confident I can perform.

• Druid -> 411 Restoration / Balance
  • Priest -> 410 Discipline / Holy
  • Mage -> 403 Whatever is needed.

However, to the extent that the community I would join needs it, I am willing to play pretty much any class and any role; At 120, I currently have: warlock, paladin, death knight, rogue, shaman, monk.

Of course, no matter the character that is chosen, I will be gearing it and leveling my HoA. I just cannot spread myself that thin until I know!

[ MYSELF ]
I am a 27 years old french Canadian. I am currently studying computer science, but will be done by January. Besides WoW, I play alot of Overwatch, where I main Ana and Zen. I also put way too much time into Europa Universalis 4, where I like to attempt huge achievements run on very hard.
When I am not gaming or working, I usually hang out with my friends, watch movies or work on my programming portfolio!

[ SCHEDULE ]
My life has been quite hectic in the last years and I could not find any consistent free time to commit to a raid schedule. I now have a new job and my schedule is much more consistent. When my studies are done, I will be working as a programmer and I am not looking for anything else than a day job, so I will be able to continue raiding.
That said, I can guarantee I can make Wed/Thur/Sun evenings, server time.
Other than that, I am usually online late evening during week days and almost never free during the weekend.

[ EXPERIENCE ]
I have been playing the game since 2005. I have not been raiding seriously since mid-Wrath, when most of my friends stopped playing the game. However, I’ve been pushing M+ on my druid for some time now (1842 rio). What I have come to realize is that raiding is really where it’s always been at for me.
While I have no real mythic raiding experience, I have always been a competitive-minded player. I do not rest until I understand what I am doing and I am not satisfied until I perform well above average. I understand raiding requirements and I am confident I would be a good addition to a mature raiding environment.

[ WHAT I BRING ]

• Knowledge of the fights through, among others, FatbossTV and WarcraftLogs
  • I am not very experienced in sims, but I am confident I can learn given the chance. It cannot be much harder than programming, right?
  • Flasks, food, runes (if necessary).
  • I raided seriously before hard or mythic modes. However I am quite familiar and comfortable with hundred pulls bosses. I do not give up easily, nor do I ever rage.
  • A very positive attitude.
  • Knowledge of my class and my role. I know how to read logs, look for information in forums and I am not afraid to ask for help.
  • A strong willingness to improve and perform.
  • A microphone and an overwhelming french accent.

[ WHAT I EXPECT ]

• A core spot. However, I understand I need to prove myself first!
  • A mature environment. I firmly believe progression is made infinitely more easy and fun with a good attitude and through discussion.
  • A long-standing environment. I understand this might just be too much to ask.

Thank you for your time!