411 Prot Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild 8.2+

Hi All,
411 Protection Paladin - LvL 50 Max Neck Artifact - seeking a new home in a guild.

Throughout my experiences in WoW, finding a home has always been challenging, but once found I am committed in the progression and camaraderie of the guild.

I have always main’d a Paladin specializing in Protection and Retribution(ing) when needed. I have been in several top guilds on several servers achieving cutting edge in prior expansions. After MoP I took a 3 year break coming back near the end of Legion/BFA. I only ever played a tank paladin but I am considering leveling a caster for the next expansion.

With BFA I am currently 3/9M coming off the bench and assisting in progression up to King Rasta. (I have been bench-warming majority of the expansion due to guilds having Monk/DK combo’s)

What I am looking for:
The biggest thing I am looking for is to get in a progressing raiding environment.
I am an introvert and I do not deal in any toxicity and drama at all.
Ideally I would like a place that is social and does m+ however this is not a requirement.

Any Friday and weekend guilds (anytime) is what I am looking for but I can do weekdays 8pm - 12pm EST

Toon name:
Viserysx - Illidan

Best way to contact me is:

Bnet: John117#11337
Discord: ‘Vis’ - Viserysx#4558

Best,

Vis

Hi! If you would consider a faction plus server transfer we might be the guild for you. We are , ally on Llane-Arygos, with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We have a laid back raiding environment, not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. Currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. Please add us if interested to chat: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

Thanks, I am willing to go Alliance but for the right group.

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. Most of us have been raiding together for a few tiers now and hope to keep doing so, but we need you! We are always trying to grow our Blacklisted family and provide a happy raiding environment for everyone that feels at home with us.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or Zaden#1776 for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Hi Viserysx,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Tank. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
8/9M BoD - US 200 | 300 Pulls 7% Jaina
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724