411+ BM Hunter LF Raid Home

I recently main swapped from my Fury Warrior to my BM Hunter. So I’m looking for a new raid home where I can kill imaginary monsters with!

My preferred raid times are 4pm - 8pm Monday through Friday. That’s not to say weekends are unavailable, I just like to keep them open for family events/time with my little family.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla but I didn’t dabble in raiding until BC. Currently, I’m 7/8H exp and looking to step foot into mythic content. However, I’m not set on getting CE. I’m just here to have fun. After all, it’s a game, right?

I don’t mind transferring servers, but I’d like to stay Horde.

I have logs available (for my Warrior) on request if you want to check them out.

My contact info is:
Bnet - mwYewt#1528
Discord - Yewt#4148

Thank you!

Happy to chat but i guess depends on your timezone. We raid 8-11pm EST - if you’re west coast, maybe we have a shot =)

Here’s our SPAM in case things could work out:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Join or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a friend request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile: