4/10M 10/10H with 9/10M leadership. 9pm-12pm(PST) Fri/Sat LF B-DK, Mage,Boomkin+Disc Priest!

We are Club House!(9/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 10/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12pm Fri+Sat!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Club+House

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Current prog 10/10H 4/10M!
  • This is the guilds second raid group.
  • Leadership is 9/10M 10/10H.
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing boomkin+ Disc priest! possibly need a WW monk too!

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

1 Like

Can’t wait to raid with Karen’s Angels!

weekend crew lookin solid! great healing and tanking core! need dps! DH / warlock needed!

any weekend raiders ?!

LF warlock, DH and enh shaman! other ranged dps too!

thanks for the bumps carry i guess u dont want ppl to join us QQ

Any need for a DH tank ?

tanks are set up atm, sry friend!

LF warlock and DH! i think i found a ENH shaman!

bumping this :slight_smile:

Oh YEA! BUMP ME HARDER DADDY!!!

anyyyyyy locks?! dhs?

Thanks for the bump carry dot dot dot !

are you guys still looking for locks feel free to reach out Crixus#3101 is my discord or Bnet Crixus250x#1682

got it! will reach out

LF pplz for filling out the roster!

LF warlock DH ENH shaman Mage S priest

bringth on-th the gamer-iths

any weekend gamers ?!

Need more goblins gamers!