410 Resto/Ele Sham LF Morning Guild

Hello!

I’m looking for a morning guild that needs strong players moving ahead into the next tier of raiding.

Guilds that I will be interested in the most have a healthy number of players that enjoy and pursue mythic + , pvp , and doing transmog runs.

Prefer an empty dedicated spot in the raid team and I have the experience and willingness to earn it.

Raid Time Availablity PST
Mornings and/or Late Nights (+9PM PST) - Late Night Weekends (+9PM PST)

If you leave your contact information I’ll be happy to talk to you at length. Trying to keep this post to the point. Thank you for reading.

Heyyy mystery shaman!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 8/9M Battle of Dazar’alor (Jaina to 28%) and recruiting DPS - we would love an Elemental Shaman

Last tier our team earned:

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Friday at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Battle of Dazar’alorSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Normal/Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

Ty for the bump.

Still looking for a morning guild.

Hello! I am the RL for <Mistakes were Made> on US-Proudmoore. Our raid times are 10pm to 12:30am PST on Mon/Wed/Thu.

We are currently 4/9M doing semi casual mythic raiding. For 8.2, we are planning to take progression more seriously, while continuing to keep our atmosphere light and fun.

If interested, my bnet is garath#11656. You can also contact me on discord - garath#3156

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

Hey Tailspin,

Hideout on Frostmourne Oceanic is 8/9 Mythic BOD and looking for a Resto or Ele Shaman for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (6am start for you in PST) Wed/Sun/Mon.

Add us to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.

Ty for responding I will be looking into a few of these soon while continuing my search.

[H] [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

• Healer (RDruid or HPriest)
  • Ele Shaman
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Still looking ty

Hey Tailspin. I like you was looking for a morning raid guild. I found a guild on Stormrage called Morning Mayhem. We are looking for some good players. We are a casual heroic progressive guild. We raid W/Th/F from 0930 am EST to noon. If this may interest you, we can talk some more. My B-tag is Caladin#1631. Thank you

The night show is a horde guild on zuljin. We raid sun/mon from 10-1am pst. We have a alt mythic run on Tuesday nights and sometimes Wednesday. Currently 7/9 mythic. I’m looking for people who want to raid mythic and people who would like to casually do M+ and get into raids when a spot is available. Message me
Disc campyourbody#2937
Bnet tim#12145

Still looking! Ty