410 MW Monk LFG

Hi there!
My name is Ash and I am currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild! I am proficient in healing as all specs but choose to play as MW Monk. I am on Mal’ganis and I am not currently looking to transfer off of the server as my significant other and the friends I play with outside of guilds play on this server. I may consider it for the literal perfect fit.
I have joined a couple of guilds, but not yet have found the group fit for me. I can raid any day after 8:00pm EST. I would prefer to raid two days a week with optional days, and would like to raid Friday/Saturday or both if possible. That being said I will consider any group after 8:00pm EST, any day(s).
I am 6/8 and 6/9 Mythic, and have AOTC for Crucible. I enjoy pushing and selling Mythic plus. I often will fool around with DPS classes, but almost always heal.

Look up “Ashify” on WOWlogs for info

Ashnkitties#1576 -Bnet
Ash#7136 -Discord

hello chrissy here with Ruiner 5/9M on stormrage! we’d love to have you. we run Tues-Wed 10p-1:30a EST. if you’d like more information about us instead of a spam message, my btag is octopuscake#1921 :smiley: :smiley:

Hello!

Guild Name: murlocs

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M (1% wipe on Mekka :frowning: )

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button or just message me

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hello Ashify,

We might be a perfect fit to move you here to Dalaran. Take a look at our info below and I already added you so we can chat.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

still lookingish

Hello! I know that you wanted two days a week and we raid 3s but I hoped that the number of days were negotiable.

I am the raid leader for Who is John Galt on Horde Hyjal, and we raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:30PM-1:30AM EST. We are currently 6/9M and 2/2H and looking for exceptional RDPS!

We have been around since 2006 with the same guild master then as we do today. We raid Mythic fairly casually in areas such as attendance, but we strive for cutting edge each tier. We are ok if we do not meet that goal, as long as we get to raid in our tight knit group.

If this interests you, please add me Ailbhean#1965 or (discord) Ele#1998

Hello, we are recruiting. Our times may be a bit late, probably early morning for you:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

Hey Ash! We are looking for a mistweaver for our core healing group and would love to chat with you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. The week after that, we recleared again in under 5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

We’re on Area52 but… Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Guild Name : [Ruiner]

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 6/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any DPS /Healers-All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Hey Ashify! We are a newly formed guild on the server Zul’Jin, consisted of IRL friends experienced in high end raiding content. We’ve been together since TBC and raided in many guilds borderline Cutting Edge. We have chosen to build a raid team of our own with people who are equally committed to achieving Cutting Edge in future raids, starting with 8.2. Our goal is to build a community interested in helping one another in all content including Mythic+, PvP, and Raiding (Main and Alt raids). As for the main roster we expect the best, we will constructively make each other better through Min Maxing tips, encounter preparation and feedback to learn on the fly. Officers will take feedback like everyone else and hope to be a resource to those who need it.

BoD: 8/9M

Raid Schedule
Tuesday Night: 8pm - 12am EST
Thursday Night: 8pm - 12am EST

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699
Jabinee
GM - LNPT