4/10 M Enhance LFG

Currently shopping guilds for progression , 4/10 M with multiple pulls on render. CE in EN (I know it’s a joke but still ) quit after Emerald Nightmare came back in 9.1. 249 Ilvl.

If interested please post below and I’ll be in contact.

I’d love to chat.

TL:DR - Exalted Order - 7/10M currently. Raid times are Tues/Wed 9-12 EST for progression. Thursday 9-12 is a non-required night.

If you think you can roll with a group of funloving idiots, and you have a semi-functioning brain (this is negotiable), reach out and say hello!

Fakade#1706

Be good, or be good at it.

Hey there! If you’re open to late night at all, I linked our forum post below that will give you a bit about us as well as our contact info in case you’re interested! Hope to hear from you.

Bumpy my guys

5/10M sub 20% painsmith would like to chat add my btag fleet#1643

Coming to you at Regular Price we have Blarg Squad!

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

(H) Divine Esports - Tichondrius - 3/10M Progression made on Remnant
Wednesday / Friday 7:30pm - 10:30 pm PST

Looking for players dedicated to setting time aside and raiding on a consistent schedule. In Specific need for 1 hpally or priest healer and dps, Shadow, DK, WW.

btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

hi i guess i gotta bump

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 7/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Would love to be able to add an enhance shaman to our team! Hope to talk to you soon :slight_smile:

[H][Area 52] Imperative 5/10M Core T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST

TLDR
5/10M Current Progress Core
T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST
Currently Seeking: Ranged DPS
Any exceptional player will be considered

Imperative goals/progress:

Achieving “Cutting Edge” each tier remains the major focus at all times.

Why pick Imperative?

In Imperative we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (Evenings)
8:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Area 52

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Still looking bumppp

Editing my comment here to say no longer interested.

bump plzzz

Alexa Pull Ten

6/10M Horde guild on the Tichondrious server is looking to add to our Mythic Raid Team.

-Strong need for DPS in general as well Flex Heal/Tank.

-We raid Friday and Saturday nights 7:30 PST to 10:30 PST.

We supply all consumables and repairs, and have a relaxed atmosphere friendly to all. We have an active Mythic + community and also play many other games together as a guild. If your looking for a relaxed gaming community with good people check us out on Guildsofwow or add me.

BNET: nerdrage#12235
Discord: Andaranth#0298

Hi there! im from a guild called Whitaker’s Wonky Eye on Emerald Dream and We are an active guild that is currently recruiting DPS and Flex healers for Mythic raiding, and are shooting for CE. We are a group of individuals who share love for all aspects of the game and enjoy a competitive yet professional atmosphere when raiding. Outside of raiding we also have an active pvp and M+ community. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M. We expect our players to show up to every raid, know fights, and perform your role efficiently. All exceptional and/or teachable players are encouraged to apply!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Monday 7pm – 10pm EST Raid Positions available: DPS / Heals Priority: All DPS and healers. Tanks are a plus.

Diznan#1490

Seraphimon#0093

Airesblood#1106

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.
Raid times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm Server time
Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.

Let us know if we can assist in anyway what so ever we would love to have you and grow with you!

Contact Info:
Discord: Vexent#5611
Discord Server: discord.gg/VSeZPEhvZQ
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com

bumppppppp still looking!!

ayy if you’re still looking which it looks like you are check us out. Hmu on discord
fatraccoon#4082 or reach out directly to our rl his contact info is in the post. We’ve killed remnant and got soulrender to 0.3 percent

Hey!

If you’re still looking, we are recruiting a few DPS. We are 5/10M, and we raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST.

If interested, reach out to me
Bnet: Sunde#1384
Discord: Sunde#5261

Hey Deag!

Looking for another dps as we have one stepping away in a week because of family events. You would be in after our Rem kill to finish Dorm or meet up with us for Painsmith

Some base info for you:

Brigadier of Hell [H] Server KJ
Raid: Wed/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Optional heroic Tuesday 9-11pm EST (On pause at the moment we just pug heroic with alts and etc)

Current Prog:
10/10H 3/10M
(1% on Rem lockout prog kill this week and we have 12% on Dorm should be kill following week)
Rem Kill this week if not Dorm too with heavy nerfs this week. Next week Dorm straight into Pain if we run out of time

We are recruiting for someone to push with us on Pain and much deeper into Mythic

M+ Daily plus I help organize KSM 2000 io completion runs/ loot stacks for farming BIS gear - KSM stuff is mostly alts now

18-20+ push groups in guild for people who want on top of regular 15+ keys on Non-Skip Weeks

Here to answer any questions but if interested we can get you into discord and have you talk with our Raid Lead when they are on and figure out a few times that is mutually beneficial/ setup a trial

Contact info: Discord Oro#6621