410 ILVL Orc Frost/Blood DK looking for guild

Hello,

I am looking for a guild to raid with in Eternal Palace, also looking to do Mythic + keys. I am a returning player, I played BFA when it first came out and tanked all the way through Uldir Heroic in PuGs. I am trying to get out of that pug life and join a consistent guild to play with so my time can be better spent. Currently 410 ILVL, I have done some pugging, but not that far in to the new patch as I only started playing again 2 weeks ago. I am committed to learning the fights and I will not waste your time. I will also be consistent for raid times. I just need a chance and some guidance and I will make a good guild mate. I am on the stormrage server, I am willing to switch servers however I would like to remain Horde. I have discord, and a mic :wink:

My Btag is Glyphix #11539

Thank you for any consideration.

1 Like

I just sent you an add from Saxx - I’d love to talk! Ilvl can use some work but gear is EASY - tomorrow is our m+ farm night.

Here’s our SPAM info:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (7/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a friend request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile:

Hey just sent you a request, would love to talk if youre still looking look for faux#11743,

my raid team is currently looking for dps players to round out our roster, currently 3/8 h 7/8 n heroic raid nights tue-wed 8-11 est normal raid on monday 8-11 est

would love to have you come along if youre interested

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi Glyphix,

We just moved from Stormrage to Thrall in the spring, looking for a good Horde server rather than be one of the very few horde guilds on Stormrage. Guild spam below and I’ll add you.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,7/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

We would love to have you. We’re looking for DPS that can fill in for tanks when they’re on vacation

You can read more about us here - Let me know if your interested!