410 ilvl BDK lf guild

Hey! I’m a 410 ilvl and climbing bdk lf a guild for 8.2. Unfortunately, I took a bit of a break between Uldir and BoD, so I’m trying to play catch up. I’d like to raid the new tier, but it’s been tough finding a guild (my server is pretty much dead), I would consider transferring servers, and maybe factions if I found a good fit. I have a lot of tanking exp across multiple expacs, currently I’m 9/9H BoD, I’ve mostly been pushing mythic+. If you think I might be a good fit, you can add my btag @ Lights#12964.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

Sent you a bt!
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: RAID LEAD/DK/BDruid
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Can you hold your own as a DPS too ?

We have a tank opening if you are interested in primarily raiding Heroic.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic AOTC raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Raid Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts. You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You want to have fun and make new friends!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All
Tank: One opening for experienced tank
Healer: One opening for experienced healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hi Dark , If you haven’t found the right guild for you yet I’ll leave a little about us below feel free to add me if would like more info :slight_smile:
We currently are looking for a full time raid tank .
Salt and Burn (A)- Greymane-Tanaris
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Server
(8:30-11:30 EST)
Recruitment Contacts:
Allora#1954(btag)GM
Moose#13708(Btag)RL

Hello there!

If you’re still looking for a good guild home, we’re looking for more raiders! Check us out at www. remnantsofhope .com!

We’re a 9 year old gaming community with divisions in ESO, SWTOR, and GW2 as well. We (progression) raid Wednesday and Saturday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, (casual) raid Friday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, and we also have a Last chance Mythic+ Keystone event every Monday night before weekly reset! Our RP department is getting up and running currently. And our PvP Department? They kick butt and take names!

I also bribe people with cat photos. :cat:
Discord: Stormtree #4699

Hi ! <Ibyish Clan> might be the guild you’re looking for. We’re currently looking for another tank and some dps for our raid team! We’ll be starting our push into the Eternal Palace raid next week!

A bit about us: We’re a casual guild that runs N/H raids, full of mature members, and have been around since Vanilla. Our raid nights are thurs/sun 7:30-10:30 est, We do mythic + on some of our off nights.

If this sounds like it could work for you, I’d love to chat more- please add Riv#1381. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Dark,

If you are still looking for a guild, we are an established guild since WoTLK. We are a weekend raiding guild that is looking to add another tank. We are 6/9M BoD and looking to get into palace. If you are interested, you can contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340.

Hi Dark,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est

Looking for a tank for eternal palace. I’d like to talk later if you have time. Adding you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Check out Blacklisted and Raid 3!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey Dark! We are a new guild called . We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473