410 Holy Priest LFG

Toon: Bloodymason-Zul’jin
Spec: Holy Priest
Ilvl: 410 Traits: 45
Progress 3/9M BoD

About me: I’ve been playing WoW since Aq came out in vanilla, but didnt really raid until BC. Since then ive always pushed the hardest i could each tier. Some of those accomplishments of pushing hard are some of more fond memories of this game including some Top us 100 kills. Life has been throwing curve balls at me as im approaching my 30s and im looking to step back from CE raiding and do more casual/fun Aotc progress.

Preferences

1. Horde
  2. 2/3 nights a week
  3. Easy going atmosphere

Availability in EST
Sunday - 5pm - 11pm
Monday - 5pm - 11pm
Tuesday - 5pm - 11pm
Wednesday 5pm-11pm
Thursday - 5pm - 11pm
Friday - None
Saturday - None
Sunday - 5pm - 11pm

Please Shoot me the spam below and ill contact you guys if it seems like a decent fit

1 Like

Hey Bloodymason,

I’d love to chat. We’re 3/9M on Thrall looking for a healer.

Tue/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST - I know it’s a little outside your times, but thought I’d give it a shot.

Bnet: Zambistical#11130

@Zambistical
Much Appreciated for the reply - at the time i will hold off since the time is not ideal for me. I may reach out to you if something changes

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

Uldir 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 8/9M

We are in active Need of
Disc Priest
Holy Priest
Rogue
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest

Recruiting for all classes is currently open. We are in need of solid progression minded players.

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:

• You are a mature player
  • You have a good computer and a stable connection
  • You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
  • You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
  • You have a high raid attendance
  • Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:

• A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
-www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment-

add War#12812

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression: 3/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:

Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

add me on Btag if you want to 8/9 Mythic Jaina at 23%! BruceyZ1#1236

@Bruceyz
I appreciate the post - i think u missed i wasnt interested in doing CE progress anymore do to life restrictions
@Bomaz
Thank you but times are not what im looking for

Hello,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

DK (Any)
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hey there BloodyMason –

We have 2 raid teams which may fit your raiding needs.

Here is the good ole spam about my guild lol - Please add me on real id/ingame to chat more ~ Jessialyn (Jessica#1227)

We have been raiding as a guild since BC and have a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for BoD.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Early Night Raid: 7:30pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Late Night Raid: 10:30pm-1:30am Tue/Wed/Thur

Current recruiting needs: High Priority = **

730p Raid Group
Tank: BM monk
Healer: MW Monk/Resto Druid/Holy Pally**
DPS: Boomkin **, Warlock

Group Zer0
Tank: Blood DK
Healer: Mistweaver
DPS: Boomkin, Rogue
Contact: Isley (Isley#11110) or Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Deighan, Zomus, Einhorn, Spacelilly, ToxicCobra, Isley, Faestine, Euthanize
Class Leads: Voidform, Melai

[H] [6/9M & 9/9H-BOD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - 6/9M & 9/9H-BOD
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift:

• Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Ele / Enh Shaman
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We need one more strong healer to finish this tier, and are looking for a handful of great dps as well.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Just a casual guild here, filled with mostly friends. Raid Sat 9-12 est and 9-11 est. We also have RBG/M+ and drunk dungeon nights. So yea prettyyyyy causal

Bloodymason,
Administrators are interested in having you trial with us! Please reach out if interested. Have an immediate availability on Tuesday!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey Bloodymason,

You will like us! I know your preffered times are slightly different, but in case it still might work…

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

HI Bloodymason! If you’re into the idea of a server transfer, we might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Sorry it took so long to get back with everyone
Currently Still looking, with the new raid coming out, i tried cross servering with a few guilds just to get my hands wet in the content
Still considering other guilds though!
If u need to get ahold of me try PMing me on Discord @ Bloodymason#1474