410 holy priest (2/8M) LF raiding guild

Class Spec: Holy Priest
Discord: Piqua#2847
Btag: Pique#11433
Cleared: 8/8H 2/8M, lots of pulls on Terros but didn’t quite make it before guild stopped raiding -_- Have been raiding since Vanilla (skipped WoD), mostly mid-tier mythic guilds.

Availability: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs, prefer 8:30 EST - midnight. Sundays could work as well. Looking for 2 days of raiding, 3 would be tough.

Current guild is composed of good people but they stopped raiding a while back, many went back to Classic. My main interest in game is raiding (and doing the necessary stuff to keep gear updated etc.), and I love working on progression. I’m hoping for a more stable/consistent core, preferably with a decent number of people logging in on off nights. I come prepared and research strats ahead of time, and will let you know in advance if I have to miss a raid. Not looking for a hard core environment, but would like to find an inclusive guild that targets mythic prog and typically raids longer into the tier.

I don’t love running keys since I’m always pugging, but do try to fill the vault slots each week and always happy to run with alts that might need lower keys. I don’t dps on the priest, but fine sitting if comp limits the number of priests/healers needed for a fight.

Let me know if I can answer any questions :slight_smile:

hello there! i’m edelian recruitment officer here with we dont wait on nerfs, i saw your post and thought i’d touch base with ya and se if maybe we would be a good fit
We Dont Wait On Nerfs is a guild here on Stormrage we are 7/8h and are looking for a healer and a few dps to round us out
we raid tues/thurs 8p-11p Est. and on off days we run mythics together, level alts, and play other games (hogwarts, LoL, TFT, Among Us Etc…)
we also have a discord with a channel called oooh puppies where we post pictures of our animals. If your interested in knowing more hit me up on bnet edelian#1858 or discord edelian#5773

1 Like