410 Ele Shaman 385 Mw Monk LF Guild

Hello, I play a 410 Elemental Shaman and my friend is a 385 MW Monk. We are both horde and want to stay horde unless the transfer is paid for.
We are looking for a guild that raids mythic on the weekdays {we prefer 2 to 3 days a week and be after 8:30pm est/5:30pm pst} and pushes Keys and is active on the weekends. I’m 9/9 heroic in BOD, and 2/9 mythic right now.
My Friend just came back to the game and doenst have to much prog but has raided mythic in the past clearing all the bosses from Legion and getting cutting edge Xavius, Heyla, and Guldan

Please add both of us to talk about prog/logs

xJaysun#1607
donni#11249

Hey there! Our guild (Hellfires Fallen, H, Thrall) is looking for ranged dps, but I do understand that you come as a team of two players. We run on Tues/Weds from 730-1030pm Eastern time, and we’re at 3/9 mythic. We also do lots of M+, guild events, guild raffles, heroic clears, etc. We have a serious need for ranged dps, but if you’re serious about mythic, we can work with what you got! Send a tell to Broxigar#11124 if you want to discuss it more. :slight_smile:

Hey Donni! This is us! I’ll friend request you both, look forward to chatting!!

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ (age flexible, but you must be mature, no teenagers and under tho). AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
;;,

Hey donni! You unfriended me as I was typing so I didn’t get a chance to say that I’m sorry our raid times don’t work out for you, but I hope you find a home that does! Take care!