[410] Destro Warlock looking for a super late night raid guild - Thrall

Hey all,

I’m an experienced Heroic raider with some minor Mythic raiding experience. Due to my current work schedule I had to quit raiding with my current team, so I’m looking to find a group that raids super late nights. I’m typically available starting around Midnight and can go until around 2:30 - 3:00 AM CST. I’m not someone with a crazy hardcore mindset, I’d much rather enjoy just casually progressing through and clearing content as I’ve been missing out on this current tier big time.

If anyone’s got a spot for a memelord warlock, drop me a line and let’s go all in.

Cheers,

Kug

Dauntless

Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tues Wed and Thurs 10pm-1am EST
Server group: Silverhand, Farstriders, Thorium brotherhood

What we need: *mostly dps some heals for
raiding
*any and all for casual

Specs by demand
High demand:
*monk/pally heals
*shadow priest/balance druid
*warrior dps

Medium demand:
*mage/lock
*ret pally

Low demand:
*all other dps
*any other healers except priests

About us:
Dauntless is a friendly, helpful guild that enjoys raiding , pvp, mythic+, and various other activities. We are recruiting for the various raid positions mentioned above, but also for casuals that just want to quest pvp or run dungeons together. We currently raid normal and heroic EP. Discord is available for use to all guild memebers. There are no requirements for joining. Come join our team and enjoy your time in World of Warcraft.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

1 Like

US-Proudmoore
Always an AOTC guild and looking to push into mythic further with each new tier. We run on Thursday and Friday nights from 10pm-1am PST. We are currently 8/8H and are actively recruiting for Eternal Palace. Any exceptional DPS will be considered. Like running Mythic+ dungeons? We run lots of M+ on off-nights, come join in the chaos!

Current Needs:

A few DPS to round out the mythic roster

Contact Information:

BNet – Decrapitator#11851

About <No Fun>:

We are a low stress environment of working adult professionals looking to see end game content with each tier and expac. We consistently strive to build a strong raid team of like-minded individuals that are over the rage of top tier guilds but want to still push content. Please contact me in game or via bnet and I’d be happy to hear why you are a good fit to join <No Fun>. Happy hunting!

1 Like