410 BM hunter LF Raid guild

Howdy! Like many others the game has forced another guild to just stop.
I would like to get into mythic’s. I am AOTC, not a fan of Mythic plus, get my 10 and move on. Have only done the 1st boss on mythic… would like to get past it.
As for me, I am older then your normal players. ( Yes could be a Grandpa! )
Looking for week days 6pm or later, work weekends ( and sometimes a week day here and there )
I have been in hard core guilds, being #1 back on Dunemaul some years ago. US 100 Sinestra kill, that sort of thing. Looking for a fun place to lay my head down, not to serious… but enough to get things done.
Well GL to all.
Red

Hello! After reading your post I think you’d make a great fit with my group (been around the block, want to enjoy the game while still killing stuff, etc.) I’ll leave the standard blurb below. Hope to hear from you soon!

9/9H 1/2H
Server: Horde, Kil’Jaeden
Raid times: 6:30-10:15p pac, Tues/Weds

Seeking committed, capable raiders for mythic Roster going into Palace of Azshara and beyond.

Come join a growing guild with a relaxed atmosphere, comprised mostly of long time friends and players. We pride ourselves on our strong individual play, accountability to one another, a drive to always be improving, and open and honest communication.

Logs & UI screenshot a plus. Multiclassers also get bonus points. Feel free to contact us with any questions.

We need:
1 tank- any class.
Dps- Warlock, Hunter, DK, Moonkin are priority. Spaces available for classes not listed here.