410 BM Hunter LF Night Raid Guild

Currently 2/2 N CoS , 1/9 M BoD and 8/9 BoD; 2 Heroic Kills on Mekk and Blockade

Looking for a raiding guild around 8 or 9 CST and during the week on Mal’Ganis

Having trouble finding a guild that is competent and has a healthy raid roster to push content and farm weekly M+!

Akunza#1299

Helms Elite would love to hear from you
Server: Whisperwind
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Wed. and Thurs. 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST

We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. We are a relatively laid back group who like to get stuff done with our limited raid time. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to - which, often limits our play time. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Mythic content once we completed AotC. Additionally we try to organize a heroic group on the weekend and have an active M+ environment. We’re looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill a few extra spots on our roster. Skilled players of any specs and groups are welcome to apply.

If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact a Guild Officer.

BattleTags:
Officer: Littlejon#1523 , Sol#1393, Xenela#1845
Guild Leader: Rettuclos#1494

I will add you on BNet

We are a large group that recently returned to raiding, looking to either add more to the group, or another large group that would allow us to jump back into raids. So far we have just been pugging until we can find enough to continue. Add me for more info thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661 / Bolo#1797

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798
Bio#1702

Shugga#1844

Hi there, check out my guild below and let me know if you’d like to rock a dad bod with us!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)

If transferring isn’t an option right now you could consider joining our cross realm community called Friends of Dad Bod.

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression: 3/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 2/2 H CoS

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:

Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424