410, 8/9M Rogue LF CE Guild

Spec: Can play all 3 specs, Neck level is very behind because of vacation and work, but am catching it up quickly.

Alt: I’ve also got a Warlock alt that I am willing to play and transfer (needs a bit of work but can catch up easily)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/daelock

Faction/Server: Not too picky, just looking for a good guild.

Progression: I am currently 8/9M in BoD and 0/2 CoS (couldn’t get in because of vacations and work), looking for a guild that is of similar progression or higher. I played healer throughout Legion (MW Monk and Disc Priest). I’m looking to become a core member from a progression team not a bench-warmer. I understand I’ll be sat here and there to get other people gear or get a better class in but would like to be in as much as possible.

Raid Times: Prefer a guild that raids 3-4 days a week, starting around 6:30pm CDT and ending preferable before 11pm CDT (7:30pm-12am EDT, 4:30pm-9pm PDT).

Etc: Looking for a guild that regularly farms Mythic+ throughout the week as well. I’m also not one who cares about orange parses, if the bosses die that’s all that matters, I prefer to kill the internet dragons then having a big epeen.

Bnet: Daemagor#1965

Posted on the wrong character somehow, this is my Rogue.

Will be on all weekend to chat for those interested.

If weekends work~

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
8/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

Mid afternoon bump, still on the hunt.