408ilvl Hpal LF guild on alliance

i`m trying to find a good/dec guild to progress with on alliance my toon is named Trust-Drenden right now ive dome some of heroic/mythic but haven’t been able to find something yet I love doing keys and I have alot of free time anything works for me tbh. add me if ur interested. " willing to transfer realms ofc" :slight_smile: Shawna#11557

Looking for strong players to add to our team. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

1 Like

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a holy paladin to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 4/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, if you want to check out our info below, we are interested in you (we also enjoy doing m+ keys) contacts are at the bottom if we sound like a good possibility. Good luck!

Who is Peak:

Peak [1/9M 9/9H] is an alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Friday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Saturday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 PM EST
Sunday (Optional Alt raid) - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non BRM Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment Officer: Ryg#1965
  • Raid Leader : Thrillhouse#1644

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD and the upcoming new raid Crucible of Storms. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

hey there, we are currently looking for healers for core raid positions, 6/9M tues-weds-thurs 9-12 est - (AMaelstrom - Kul’tiras) Any questions please hit me up on btag- jodrey#1885, or discord (discord.gg/CPHHUgH) ask for Heavy

Hello Trust :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Our guild is looking to pick up a couple new friends :slight_smile: We’re on Aerie Peak, but have some friends who join us from other servers so transferring ASAP isn’t a requirement for us (tho of course we’d prefer it happen eventually, especially for mythic!)

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and were 8/8H 2/8M for Uldir.

Currently we are 9/9H and 1/9M for BoD, 2/2N for CoS.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

We do also have groups of people who enjoy running M+, and doing older content for achieves/mog/etc

If you’re interested and have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Hi there we are recruiting casual members and members that is interested in raiding we are 6/8N Bod and 1/2N CoS trying to rebuild our raid team. We are alliance on US-Rexxar. My Battletag Valckin#11875 hope to hear from you :smile:

LOL HI SHAWNA!!! <3

free bump

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in game at Baldrock!

Hi Shawna,

We’re looking for active and exceptional raiders. Check us out. I feel like we’d be a good fit with what you’re looking for:

< Decipher > [A] Proudmoore - 3/9M 9/9H BDA 1/2H CoS is a late-night raiding guild looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

Formed during TBC, pushing endgame content has always been our goal. We provide an encouraging raid atmosphere that values performance, consistency, respect and teamwork; so that we can steadily progress towards Cutting Edge.

Raid times:

Tuesday 8:00PM -11PM PST
Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM PST
Thursday 8:00PM - 11PM PST

Recruitment Needs:
Listed in priority from highest to low.
Healer: Priest (Holy), Shaman, Monk, Paladin
Ranged: Priest (Shadow), Mage, Hunter, Warlock
Melee: Monk, DK, DH
Tank: Warrior

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you don’t see your class up there, but you’re an awesome player, apply anyway.

What we expect:

• Commitment - Towards your own ability to master your class and spec; to the guild and community we’re going to build together; and to our progression.
  • Reliability & Consistency - We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid. 95% raid attendance is required. We understand that real-life happens and expect our raiders to let us know at least 24-hours in advance, if they can’t make a raid.
  • Respect & Accountability - Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. This isn’t possible if we don’t own up to our own mistakes and fix them as soon as possible. Mistakes are tolerated, but if they’re not fixed quickly, you will be benched until you improve. In this way, we can ensure that we respect our raiders’ time and efforts.

Visit us at decipherguild(.)wixsite(.)com/proudmoore, and fill out an application:

forms.gle/ZbTNjuZxFYmFmPca6

Feel free to reach out to one of our Officers if you have any questions:

• Atrociti#1141
  • Churnobul#1806
  • Vinnian#1570

Hi Yes! :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hey there!

I added you to btag (my btag is Lgeme84#1466).
We’re an Alliance guild on Sargeras, raiding just 6 hours per week (T/Th 8-11 pm CST) and are 6/9M and closing in on a Mekka kill. We ARE actively seeking a holy paladin.

HMU on bnet if you’re interested in learning more and/or would like to apply! Thanks and happy raiding!