408ilvl Hpal LF guild on alliance

i`m trying to find a good/dec guild to progress with on alliance my toon is named Trust-Drenden right now ive dome some of heroic/mythic but haven’t been able to find something yet I love doing keys and I have alot of free time anything works for me tbh. add me if ur interested. " willing to transfer realms ofc" :slight_smile: Shawna#11557

Looking for strong players to add to our team. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

(Gladetalon) #3

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a holy paladin to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 4/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, if you want to check out our info below, we are interested in you (we also enjoy doing m+ keys) contacts are at the bottom if we sound like a good possibility. Good luck!

Who is Peak:

Peak [1/9M 9/9H] is an alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Friday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Saturday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 PM EST
Sunday (Optional Alt raid) - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non BRM Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment Officer: Ryg#1965
  • Raid Leader : Thrillhouse#1644

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD and the upcoming new raid Crucible of Storms. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

hey there, we are currently looking for healers for core raid positions, 6/9M tues-weds-thurs 9-12 est - (AMaelstrom - Kul’tiras) Any questions please hit me up on btag- jodrey#1885, or discord (discord.gg/CPHHUgH) ask for Heavy

Hello Trust :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: