408eq Fury/Arms dps LF raid guild

Trying to find home for the rest of BoD. Available Mon-Sun (except Sat.) from 8pm-2am CST (9pm-3am EST) for raiding. Strong/consistent raider in past expansions looking for a guild with minimal attendance issues and toxic free RL/officers/environment. Willing to server xfer, with preference for horde. Logs and Btag linked below::

Logs: /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/tøpperharley#spec=Any&bybracket=1&partition=1

Btag: Mushufasha#1376

Interested in strong DPS for our roster. Lets chat. I think our times work well, as long as you’re willing to go Alliance obviously.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 8/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Bumparooni

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warrior in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey there! Hope you are well! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey! If you are willing to faction change we are looking for a few more DPS to round out our Mythic roster. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Our times match up and we have the kind of guild/raiding environment you desire. We are also on Area-52! We are a more mature older kinda crowd that plays multiple games together. Take a look at our info and drop us a line if interested in chatting more.

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hey!
request sent. let’s chat!
Half Credit- Horde - A52 -4/9M
Raid 10p-12a EST Mon/Tues/Weds with an extra hour on Tues for reclears.

btag: MoClaw#1519

Hey Topper,

Got some solid logs, my man! We’re always on the lookout for exceptional players, and you seem to fit the bill.

Our guild, Havoc, is currently 4/9m (and real close to having conclave down). What sets us apart though, is we only raid 4.5 hours per WEEK. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9:15-11:30pm EST. That gives us all still a good amount of time to raid, but also to focus on other things we enjoy.

A lot of us run higher keys in m+, and also enjoy doing pvp. I know we’re alliance, but we would sure love to have you consider us. I added you on bnet (goldboat#1394). Hit me up if you’d like to chat more!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey Hot Shot (PUN INTEDED) I LOVED to talk to you We have core spot for a in our heroic raid group FOR A WARRIOR we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello, we are recruiting, not sure if our days will be okay for you.
We also have alt runs on Mondays 1AM Central.

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hey Tøpperharley, we are currently looking for a fury warrior to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Hey Topperharley! Here’s some information on our guild and raid team:

<Ascension> Mal’ganis - Horde
Raid Progression: 9/9H 3/9M
Raid Times: Tues Fri 8:30 - 11:30pm EST

We’re a mature and organized guild with a laid-back, friendly atmosphere, active since 2009. We value serious raid progression but not at the expense of respect and positivity, and we run M+ regularly with 1000+ IO scores. We also organize events outside of raids and dungeons to promote community, including transmog runs, arenas, and monthly mini-games.

No application is necessary; we’d prefer to talk with you personally! If you’re interested, feel free to send me a message on Discord, Telix#8714 or add me as a friend on Bnet, Telix#11609. I’ll add you on Bnet too. :slight_smile:

-Sara

Hello Topperharley,
Occasional Excellence’s weekend team is looking for an exceptional warrior dps to add to our roster. We are currently 8/9M working on phase 2 Jaina. We raid Friday 8-12 PM EST and Sunday 7-10 PM EST. I’d love to chat with you more about our community and history as well as where you could fit in on our team. We are a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We are proud to have several class forum moderators, gaming journalists, simulationcraft class experts, and MDI finalists among our ranks. For more information our site is: http://www.occasional-excellence.us/

Feel free to reach out to me at Kaylie#1125 on Battle.net or Kaylie#2451 on discord. I look forward to hearing from you.