408 warlock lf mythic guild

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Hello Snazzylock

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Illidan
6/9M BOD, 2/2H CoS, 6/8M Uldir.
Raid: Wed/Thurs 7-10 CST (8-11 EST). Optional/Alt Heroic on Saturdays.
Note: we currently have 0 locks and you would be able get in RIGHT AWAY!
Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Or add my btag: Kylestyle#1798

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 1/2H CoS

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/9M & 2/2H We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (Server time). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

Hello!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more ranged DPS. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-9-9h-3-9m-bod-lfm-rdps-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 3 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there, I just started a guild called Reprieve on Thrall. We raid tues/weds 12am(midnight) to 3am EST and we are looking to start mythic raids. All of our core members are at least 9/9H (some with some mythic kills already from prior guilds). We may add a 3rd raid night based on the completed teams raiding availability (most likely thurs or fri)

If you are interested, feel free to msg me on discord: Nephlim#6908 or Bnet: Nephlim#1798 and we can talk some more :slight_smile:

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We are 8/9m BoD, currently. We were 8/8m in Uldir, being server first.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays:

8:30 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)

Tuesdays are removed after progression.

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.

Hey there :smiley:

I have a 5/9M horde guild that raids TUE/WED 615-915pm Pacific (915-1215 EST) we are quite an active guild w/ THUR alt/heroic, FRI/SUN RBGs and MON M+ guild runs. If interested in more info add me

Rawra#1290

Do you have any flexibility on the weekends?

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Snazzy,

I think you might like NICE TRY. With only one night a week of raiding we hit Uldir AOTC in seven weeks - and 2/8M three weeks after that. And now, we are at AOTC & 1/9M in Battle of Dazar-alor and 2/2H In CoS and gearing up for further Mythic progression in BoD! We are finalizing our core and have some open spots available. We will be running a balance of Heroic content and some Mythic progression until next tier drops - wherein we will focus on AOTC. If you have been away from the game and are looking to come back - or are psyched to join a guild looking to nail AOTC early each tier - with solid Mythic progression mixed in, give us a shout! But wait, there’s more! We are also very active in running high Mythic+ keys and pursuing Battlegrounds, Arena PVP, and even professions and gold-making! We are in discord throughout the week - so always something going on between our raids!

Further details:

WHO: <NICE TRY>
WHEN:

• Main Raid: Fridays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST
  • Optional Farm Raid or M+ key runs: Saturdays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    WHERE: Horde-US-Illidan
    WHY: Because all of us are old and could only negotiate these hours with our spouses
    HOW: Research, preparation and dedication

If you change your mind and decide the Alliance life might be for you, let us know!

Who is Peak:

Peak [1/9M 9/9H] is an alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Farm Content (Optional)
Friday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

Progression
Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non BRM Tank

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment Officer: Ryg#1965
  • Raid Leader : Thrillhouse#1644

Hey Snazzy! :slight_smile:

Our times are 9:30p-1:30a EST, and if that works out for you feel free to add me on bnet so we can talk. :slight_smile:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan, Horde
Progression: 1/2H 3/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Fri/Sat 6:30p-10:30p PST
  • Sunday 7p-9p PST (Sunday is an optional extra day for progression or Heroic runs.)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Are you still looking? We are conveniently on Area 52 as well.

Please see my post for more info.

My discord is Rapid#8942

Hello we may be a good fit for you.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Rogue
DK (Any)
SPriest
Healing Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Hunter
Monk Any
Warlock

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

-[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/9M (CE Uldir) LFM!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

Current:

**8/9M BoD

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Any exceptional app will be considered. Current emphasis on: healer (resto shaman, holy paladin, disc priest), ele shaman, shadow priest, boomkin, warlock

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Hey, I recruit for a Horde guild on Turalyon

5/9M
We raid Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30p EST to 11:30p EST
BNet: Praxi#11394