408 Rogue, 3/9M Looking for M Raiding Guild

Guild of friends just collapsed and looking to get back to Cutting Edge raiding on a 2-3 night schedule. Mythic logs are decent 76.7%, but were with a mixture of high / low DPS. I feel my M+ logs are a better gauge of my talent (98.5% and 1685 Raider IO, Keystone Master Season 2). With optimal strats and solid DPS top to bottom, I am a 95+% raider. Have tons of raid experience and have raided in top 100 US guilds previously. Have roughly 5-6 Cutting Edge kills and only 1-2 bosses off a few more. I am looking for 2-3 nights raiding, preferably in the 8pm-12pm (eastern) time-frame. Willing to entertain either weekdays or weekends. Willing to server or faction transfer. Thanks in advance.

Battle tag is Adaso#1763. Would like to start out next week…so hit me up quickly.

About Us: We’re currently 3/9 M BFD, 9/9H and previously 11/11M Antorus [Cutting Edge]. We are a semi-hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild that pushes for CE while having fun and have been raiding as a guild for over 5 years. We are on the server cluster of Malorne, Firetree, Spirestone, Stormscale, Rivendare, Drak’Tharon.

-Recruitment Needs-

Tank: Closed - Low priority
Melee: Any Class/spec - High Priority
Ranged: Any Class/spec but a preference for Shadow Priest or Boomkin - High Priority
Healer: Closed - Low Priority

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec.

-Guild Schedule-

Main Raids: Tue and Thurs 6:30p PST-9:30p PST or 9:30p-12:30a EST.
Optional / Not required (Currently Heroic BFD): Mon - 6:30p PST-9:30p PST or 9:30p-12:30a EST

RBG Nights: Wed 6:30p PST till no set time

Benefits: We provide the raid with Feasts, Flasks, Gems, Enchants and Repairs, all paid for and a non toxic constructive raiding environment. We are also fairly active outside of raid nights and regularly do Mythic+ and play other games together to hang out and are quite active on Discord.

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (80%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • A willingness to take and give constructive criticism

If you are interested, send a whisper on Discord to Lestatt#8745 or on BNET to Lestat#1184 or Leviathonlx#1820.

Application: h ttps://goo.gl/forms/jSzbLSqXijoriEU03

Forgotten Aspects 6/9M is a long standing stable guild (since classic Beta) on the Hyjal server (PST/Horde Dominated). We achieved Cutting Edge in every raid tier in Legion, as well as Uldir, and look to do the same in BFA. We are looking for solid dependable raiders who are self-motivated to improve and challenge themselves. Our raid times are Tues-Wed-Thurs from 6:30pm-10:30pm PST. If this sounds interesting to you please contact our raid leader Pollini on discord (RainbowPlatypus#0072) or bnet (Pollini#11856)

About Us:
No Bully is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Progression:
8/9M

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9PST

Alt Raid/Achievements:
Sunday of the first Couple Weeks of the tier
6-9PST

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for:
Healers of any Class
Ranged DPS of any class
TANKS of any class

We will consider:
Any exceptional DPS, however please contact one of us to speak more about your particular class.

What we expect from you:

• Please show up consistently, always on time and adequately prepared.
  • Raiders are expected to understand a Mythic raiding environment and keep a calm head during progression.
  • Raiders should bring all issues with other players to the officers attention before causing drama in public.

If interested please message:
GM/Raid Lead - Rotnob#1279
Officer - Datarro#1770
Recruitment Officer - Billyboi#11438

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 2/9 mythic.
Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378