408 Resto Shaman LF N/H and M+ Guild

I had AoTC at the end of Legion as elemental and am returning for 8.2 as resto. Looking for normal and heroic raiding and also enjoy mythic+.

My in game name is Nerdlo.

hey there! We’re looking for a healer/ele off spec for our Tues/Thurs 8-11est raid group. We do Mythic+ and various other wow chores. Each year we meet up at BlizzCon for “Good times, Memes, and Dreams”. Many of us meet up in RL or hangout most days on Discord spending time together.

Hit me up if you’d like to chat our raid/guild/community on either discord (Apok#5142) or bnet (Apok#11832) .

Hey there Nerdlo!! We are looking for a person who plays ele and resto! We are currently 7/8N after 1 week, saw the last boss and some of the first boss on heroic!! We raid tues/thurs 8-11 EST. If you are inteerested ill leave my guild recruitment post below for you to check out!!

Not sure what time frame your looking for, but we are looking for 1 heal with OS DPS to be a back up healer.

Check us out

Hey Nerdlo Condescending is currently looking for a resto shaman ! Look me up by btag Yas#11724. Hope to hear from ya !

We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

<Pain Train - Zuj’jin> [H] is recruiting for our Blue Team. We’re a fun laid back guild looking for more people. Currently recruiting all types of Ranged DPS. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9p-11:30p. Blue Team is currently 7/8 Normal with aspirations of AOTC. But ZERO aspirations of mythic raiding so if your looking for a relaxed raid environment where we don’t push you to the breaking point to get bosses down, then we may be a good fit for you.

You can reach out to me at Shar#1184 on Battletag or Shar#9615 in Discord.

Hi Nerdlo! is looking for a shaman to round out our core healer team. We are currently 8/8N and 6/8H. We raid Tues/Wed at 9pm -12am EST (Server time). We have many mythic+ runners in the guild that are the top of the server and would be more than happy to add you in! Feel free to contact me at ChowFun#1532. I am on daily running 12-16 keys.

Hey there Nerdlo, I’d like if you gave my guild a look. We are Adversaries, currently 8/8N, 3/8H.

We are looking for a flex healer, that is comfortable pushing themselves and is a team player.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays, 8:30-11:00PM, EST. Consistently achieving AotC in every tier since the beginning of Legion.

Drop me a line on Battlenet (Roami # 11807) or Discord (Alarahn # 1807) if you’d like to chat.

Hope to talk to you soon, I think we’d be a good fit for you.

NA Horde Guild Recruiting
[H][US][Zul’jin] is Recruiting
Reave, a Zul’Jin guild, is currently recruiting for BFA .
Our Goals: Heroic raiding while eventually moving into some mythic after we have the numbers.
We raid Mon/Wed 9p-12a EST. While not raiding you can find members actively doing m+ or just hanging out with each other in discord.
Little about us:
We are group of raiders coming back after a short break , our current group ranges from CE to Aotc to casual players . Guild atmosphere is social and helpful. We try to help everyone get their +s done for the week and to help gear for current progression.
We are currently looking for:
-Tank

• Healer
  • Range DPS
  • Melee DPS
    While not required to speak , Discord is a must to be able to hear strats, callouts during raid.

If you are interested please
contact our gm @ rindar#1166
Discord: Rindar#3065

Tired of everyone in guild logging on the raid then immediately logging off. We are a group of friends with a good community atmosphere. We actually do things together and enjoy playing the game with others, as well as help each other out. We run multiple 10+ keys daily, and have a fun group willing to lend a hand. Regularly in Discord socializing and having a good time. We are looking to build our raid roster in a chill raiding atmosphere, however with intentions of getting things done to consistently get AoTC for the guild and its members. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9:30pm to 12:00am EST. BoD progression 9/9h 2/9m and currently 8/8N 4/8H. We are looking for tank/healers and always willing to take a solid dps, but interested in anyone looking for a place to have fun and hang out. We want players with a positive attitude that wants to run stuff and help continue to build a community. No one is easily offended, we like to joke around and have fun, so please consider joining a family and have friends to run content with.

Contact Erock#1359