408 ilvl 4/9M Prot warrior looking for a new home

Hello,

I am a 408 ilvl (44 HoA) 4/9M Prot warrior who is looking for a new home for mythic raiding and M+. I also have a 408 Blood Dk who I used to do M+ with (1700 io score).
I was previously the recruiting officer for my guild, but unfortunately it got disbanded due to roster issues.

I understand the slots for tanks are scarce therefore I do no mind starting as bench for progression fights but I would like to play for farm bosses and then work my way up. I do not however plan on playing as dps.

I am looking for a 2 night mythic raiding guild which is 4/9 M or higher.
My availabilites are:
Tues/Wed/Fri (7pm to midnight Server time/EST) and the weekends [Therefore Mondays and Thursdays I am not available]

You find the link to both of my characters below (from which you can have access to my armory and logs):

raider. io/characters/us/stormrage/Maximusbravu
raider. io/characters/us/stormrage/Maximusdrive
(without the space since the forum doesn’t allow to post links)

Raid Experience:
4/9M BoD
6/8M Uldir
Cutting edge ABT

I would gladly provide additional information upon request
You can add my via bnet Maximusbravu#1851 or discord Maximusbravu#2434. Looking forward to finding a new home

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days:
Weekday Team - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST
Weekend Team - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Cleared:
Weekday Team - 7/9M BoD
Weekend Team - Still recruiting but led by 7/9M alts
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for all for weekend team! Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys as we have multiple groups pushing 2k+IO

Newly Reformed and trying to round our roster out with like minded players. We are on a two night a week schedule (4/9M) and that requires near perfect attendance/performance. Raid times are Tues/Wed 9:30pm - 12:30am est.
Add me on bnet @ NoGaming#11276

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We are 8/9m BoD, currently. We were 8/8m in Uldir, being server first.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays:
8:30 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)
Tuesdays are removed after progression.

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.

CLASSES NEEDED:

• Boomkin
  • Shadow Priest
  • Hunter
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • All tank classes (except DH)