408 Boomkin LF Guild

Hello, I’m looking for a new guild to grow with. My current guild raid hours will not work anymore do to my work schedule has changed. I’m 9/9H-1/9M BoD. I also have a 405 Resto spec. I’m very laid back and serious when it comes to raiding but have a good time doing it. Preferred after 7pm PsT. with 2 day raid. (optional 3rd) Fraction change not a problem. Reach me at Discord: Docmoon#6674 or BNeT: FiERyLuNaTiC#1887

Hello Docmoon!

We would love to see you join the Tortollan Rum Runners if you are interested!

The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild in World of Warcraft. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

Hey Docmoon

< Haven > [H] on the Rivendare cluster is currently recruiting for additional raiders, including a healer, which you said you have. We’re currently 9/9H and have no issue dabbling in mythic when roster/raid time permits. Our goal is achieving AoTC each tier, which our group has been able to do for some time.

Raid times: We go Tues-Thurs from 7-9:30pm PST during progression. Over our history, we have had a few folks only able to make 2 days, which is something we can work with. Once progression is over, we drop to 2 days/week until the next tier.

Our group is comprised mainly of working adults, so we are a good combination of laid back while still maintaining a competitive edge. Our core has been together since the Cata/MoP days, so there is a stable, well defined leadership in the group.

If this sound like something you may be interested in, please contact me at Raychacha#1790 on Bnet. I will be happy to answer any additional questions.

Hi, Docmoon

Omnipotent Psychosis (Bleeding Hollow) 9/9H, 6/9M is a Semi-Hardcore guild looking to push for Cutting Edge. We are currently recruiting exceptional, active players to fill out our bench as well as a few core positions. While we are currently focusing recruitment efforts on the particular classes listed below, exceptional players of any class are encouraged to apply.

High Priority Needs:

• Discipline Priest
  • Restoration/Elemental Shaman
  • Balance Druid
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight

Medium Priority Needs:

• Hunter
  • Warlock

Raid Times:

• Tuesdays- 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST, optional heroic farm night.
  • Wednesdays- 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST, mythic.
  • Thursdays- 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST, mythic.

• Hellfroste - Hellfroste#1365 (GM).
  • Moosetron- Moosetaph#1975 (Officer).

Background:
Formed in 2014, has focused on Semi-Hardcore raiding, with a recent interest in pushing for Cutting Edge. Outside of World of Warcraft, we are a small gaming community with interest in games such as Path of Exile, PUBG, Apex Legends, League of Legends, among others.

Thanks guys for your time

I think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

< Mental Alacrity > horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
4M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38. (on release of crucible this changes to 42-43)

–required ilvl for mythic 395+

– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34

– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Alacrity Team Leads
★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

our Fervor (weekend team leads):
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

I know you’re looking for 2 days and our time is a little earlier but I thought I’d post anyway. We’re looking for some ranged DPS for our roster.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a boomy please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD

About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space infront of the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157(daytime/latenight)

Hellooooooo Docmoon!

I think I posted in your other thread, but here goes again in case you didn’t see it:

Immortals is a 9/9H, 4/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

You did, I’m coming around to check you guys out.

Hi Doc,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

If you could somehow do a tues/thurs 5p-9p PST, then I’d love to work with ya.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • Tank for next tier that’ll DPS in the meantime.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Since you don’t mind swapping horde would like to chat with you :slight_smile: I sent you a request on battle.net for some more information then.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin&

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello, Doc! You’ve got a lot of responses, but I hope you will take a look at Dalaran as well :slight_smile:

We have multiple teams of various levels, none of which are farm teams for any of the others. I’ve posted a mass of text below with my raid team (SRD) and the guild and other team information. Hope to talk to you!

Spotlight Related Depression (SRD) is a <Rally> mythic raid team looking for a few more reliable and skilled players to join us in progression fun for Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST raid. We are 3/9 M, with some good attempts on M Grong, but we just need one or two more reliable people to make the kill. Currently we have a couple of dps slots open on the team and will consider several different classes and specs to fill those slots (though ranged is good and a heal off-spec is nice, too!). For more specifics about us and Rally itself, check out the information below. Thanks!

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

We are a community recruiting PEOPLE first. We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

5 Raid teams with varying goals:
Alliance:
ProgBalls: 6/9M 9/9H (8/8M Uldir) Most aggressive mythic raid team looking to push hard through each tier and see the most mythic content possible without compromising recruitment raiding twice a week for 6 hours. Raids: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: 3/9M 9/9H (5/8M Uldir) Mythic progression raid with a more relaxed push into mythic while still seeing exclusive mythic progression raiding twice a week for 6 total hours. Raids: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

TS: 1/9M 9/9H (2/8M Uldir) Mythic progression limited to 1 night per week raid team raiding for 3 total hours. Raid: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

TAHCO: 5/9H 9/9N (8/8H Uldir) Heroic AOTC 1 night raid team raiding for 3 total hours. No mythic. Raid: Tuesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Horde:
DP: 2/9M 9/9H (1/8M Uldir) Horde Mythic Progression raid team raiding twice a week for 6 total hours. Raids: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Currently Recruiting:
Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

Our current raid openings can be found below. Please note that each team currently only has a few spots open (except for the Heroic only raid, which has room for as many as they like), and that this list reflects several different classes/specs these teams would consider to fill those spots:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyPMVnMh9T_Abpe47O9hlwaDsmsQmQlG4YpsEF1t94k/edit?usp=sharing

Other Guild Events:
Wednesday: Guild wide raid content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic)
Fridays: Guild events including achievements, Cards Against Humanity, naked raids, raid races, M+ tournaments, Jackbox Party Games, etc.
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt raid
Sunday Guild wide raid 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal)
Monday: PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Hello!

Sounds like we can be a good fit for you. We also will be doing alt/recruitment run next Tuesday that you are welcome to join if you would like to get a feel of our raiding environment.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H &amp; 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &amp;ldquo;teenager/young adult&amp;rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

Hey Docmoon! :slight_smile:

I’ve added you on Bnet.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan, Horde
Progression: 3/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6:30p-10:30p PST
  • Sunday 7p-9p PST (Sunday is an optional extra day for progression or Heroic runs.)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app