408 5/9M xp Rogue LFG

-Looking to main switch from my 416 Hunter that is 5/9M BoD
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Mightea

-Looking for 2 Nights a week raiding with active guild on off nights mythic+ and such.
-Raid ending by 11pm EST

I’m only 2/9m on my rogue, but I know the fights up to mekka with wipes

thanks for your time

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a rogue to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. You are the perfect sort of player we are looking for - someone who has mythic experience in the past but want to build back up to it in the current content.

We are currently 9/9H 6/9M (Mekka at 25%) and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

would love to talk to you about joining our core raid group. Here is some info on us

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724