407 Warlock LF Mythic guild

Just coming back to Wow after a small hiatus, had to step away part way into Mythic prog of BoD, looking for a 2 or 3 night a week semi hardcore guild that looks to push for CE each tier.

We have a spot for a warlock. If the times work out we could be a good home for you. CE and mature bunch that avoid drama/have fun.

Vrekt of Illidan (9/9M) is looking for a Warlock for CE in 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur. If you are able to master mechanics while putting out solid DPS, we’re interested.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

has room for a warlock! We’re a Horde guild on Hydraxis.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:45 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Current Progression: 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS. Recruitment Contacts:
Rasstaz#1501
Brewco#11403
Korstrack#1787

Requirements: 400+ ilevel, Recent Mythic raid experience,self motivation, puctuality, solid attendance, and a positive attitude

Needs: Healers and Ranged DPS
Interested applicants may contact any of the above bnet tags.

We took a tier off in BoD, but we are coming back for EP. For comparisons sake in Uldir we were 8/9M, there are those on the team that continued on to 9/9M 1/2M this tier. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that is interesting, feel free to give me a btag add! Conzeula#1172

Hi there,

I think you might be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together. Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tuesday 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: N/A – newly forming guild
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Warlock and Mage
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hi Orstalan,

We may be a good fit, please message me on discord Citta#9511 if the below sounds like you would be interested.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I choose you chad the intern, chad the intern use persuade!

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors,ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage,ele, hunter

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

My guild, (The Night Show) is recruiting for The eternal Palace, we raid sunday-tuesday 1am EST to 4am EST , recruiting strong dps

our only need is to show up on time, have potions ready, food and flask will be given

our goal as a guild-
is to push AOTC to recruit hard for mythic and push top 400+ US guilds
if interested add me Cntrl#11120

Hey! Im not gonna spam you but we are looking for another lock for our raid team we are a semi hardcore group with CE progression in mind, we were 5/9 in bod but had to rebuild our team due to some core raiders leaving to real life problems. If you wanna talk more. Add me

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213