407 Ret / Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild

Looking for a raiding guild for the new raid, I want to do mythic when it comes out. I play Holy mainly but I will play Ret if needed. I also have a Mistweaver monk, offspec Windwalker that I would swap to also. Looking for a late night guild to raid with. Thanks !

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting Closed.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.

Hey I’m assuming you’re Horde only?

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H

We are currently updating our roster for 8.2 we are starting on Heroic and then to mythic. Our roster is updated on disc. Currently seeking A Mage and some core dps. We are shooting for a 25man Heroic raid comp on Eternal Palace release.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Msg me Thiz#11864 for more info!

Hello my guild is looking for more healers for 8.2 and would love to talk more about our guild.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 4/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-10:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey Sam,

We may have a spot for you as ret or ww. Look us up and add me if you have any questions.(spam below)
Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

I have a Holy / Ret Paladin and Balance Druid on Alliance that I play.

Twisted Epoch is a raiding/mythic+ guild on Thrall - US. We tend to label ourselves as having experienced leaders, being friendly, and having excellent WoW skills; we also like to lie to ourselves. We want to build and grow to a team that can function at a semi-competent level while only pretending to hate each other this expansion and could use a few more like-minded individuals to join our ranks. Our Raid Council and current members are hardened and grizzled individuals from their countless conquests of mythic bosses and liberal use of curse words. We joined together to enjoy ourselves and to experience WoW content as it comes to us. This is an adult guild and at the end of the day respect and maturity is needed. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but our plan is always to push each other and ourselves.

Raiding Goals - We are an AotC guild that intends to experience Mythic raid content at a casual progression rate.

Raid Council - We are currently rolling with a multiple person raid Council ensure adequate checks and balances in decision making as well as spreading out the work since we want people to at least think we have lives. Requirements -Discord, knowledge of your class, willingness to learn, desire to improve and a sense of humor. At the end of the night, it is a game and our ultimate goal is always to have fun. Struggling to learn new content is acceptable, raging because of it is not. This is an adult guild and all members are expected to act as such (except on Saturday night when everyone is drunk and stupid). If you have any questions or would like an invite please shoot one of these fools a message: GirthPirate#1136/Cyrexus#1300 for battle.net and GirthPirate#9089/Sinful#3395 on discord
scootZ#12320 Bnet or scootZ#0282 on Disc
Recruitment- At this time we are looking for all healers along with a mix of ranged and melee dps and one tank.
Raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST…

Hey Samathea,
RDS (Red Dragon Society on Thrall) is looking for a Hpally. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 est. We are currently 6/9 mythic. If you are interested shoot me a bnet and lets chit chat! :] Syke#1285

Hey!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

9/9M BoD, Cutting Edge US 261 WCL, 316 wowprog

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Recruiting:

Tank
Demon hunter - Havoc
Druid - Boomkin
Mage
Monk - WW
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Disc & Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Ele
Warrior - Fury

Any/all exceptional DPS applicants welcome!

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Hey sam!

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Bnet: Dream#13396 - Funnyb0nez#2530
Discord Dream#6696 - Eezy#5273
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Tue/Sun/Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST
The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We currently going to raiding Tues/Sun/Mon to ensure we get CE and push for top US 250-500 rankings. The guild is ran by CE and US top 10 players.

Recruitment:
Recruitment open to all classes and specs for TEP, currently seeking DPS for the remainder of the tier.

Tank-Low Priority
Resto Shaman- high priority
Monk Healer- high priority
DPS- High priority for all classes

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are excited for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
yu

Hey Sam,

If you’re still looking, add me on bnet: Pezek#1832, we have an immediate spot for a holy pally.

Thanks,
Pez

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Samanthea,

I’m in the market for a holy paladin to join our guild and raid team for Eternal Palace and beyond. You can check out guild info out on wowprogress. Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re located on Thrall.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild or raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a good conversation. There are several things to talk about. You didn’t provide your contact information here, so you’ll need to reach out to me.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hi Samanthea,

lol you are super popular… lots of replies! like everyone else it seems, we are looking for a HPal of your caliber… anyway, idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Hey! Hope you are having a great day today!

Horde Against Humanity - Hyjal is currently recruiting for Eternal palace! We are a community focused guild who strive to push the content as hard as we can. We strive to reach Mythic of each tier and get some bosses down. We also run M+ and have a night for an alt raid, more keys, or just some fun to mix things up.

We raid Wed/Sat 7PM-10PM.

If we sound like we could be a good fit for you, feel free to messsage me!

Bnet: Shöck#11888