407 MW lf Mythic guild

Looking for a 9:30 est start time. I am willing to raid any day except Sunday.
Character name is Lumindsong - Turalyon for logs/armory.
Battlenet is bwags235#2823

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Added you.

We are looking to add one more healer to our roster. We currently have 4 main healers, we are looking for a 5th. Not looking for a bench rider for this spot, healers will rotate on fights that require 3-4 and all will be in on the fights that require 5.

Looking at your logs I think you’d do well with us.

We are 4/9 Mythic, we raid two nights a week, for a total of 6 hours of raiding a week.

Raid Schedule:

Tues/Weds 11pm-2am EST. Not sure if this is too late for you or not.

My btag is Balto#1148

www.raidsense.com

Hey Lumindsong :stuck_out_tongue: we are looking for monks for mythic raiding

Guild : Inertia US-Lightbringer
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days : Tue/Wed 8-11PM PST
Optional Farm Day : Thur (Heroic Night) 8-11PM PST
Cleared : 3/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N

Looking for DPS!! Range dps!!

We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but Mythic +'s are run all week and RBG’s on the weekend.

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you

Have any questions will be happy to answer. Hope to hear from you.

Zeromus#1158
Nythriel#1818
Meno#11434

Hey,

Added you on bnet, but figure I’ll post here as well:

My guild is currently looking to fill a core healer spot.
We raid tues & thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST (which i know is earlier than you were looking for) and are 3/9M.
If you’re interested, I’m Jesz#4542 on discord and Jesz#1830 on bnet

our forum post: