407 havoc dh looking for raiding guild

407 Dh looking for a raiding guild that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights. I have aotc this tier and last tier as well as run m+s. Well rounded player that take criticism well and uses it to better myself. Reply here or message me in game mgrpain#1273 , Thank you.

After a short break we are back to pushing for our AotC…which we usually get around week 7-8 of a raid tier. BoD is taking a little longer due to some real life stuff…other games we also play launching, etc, but we expect it soon. The good news is we are not burnt out yet and are building up for 8.2 raiding quite nicely. Check out our info and if interested drop us a line. We will set up a voice chat session to discuss further.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Hey there, My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you! Hope to hear back from you soon!

Hey Bilca, check out Ashes to Ashes, Raid Team 2!!

We are a late night raiding team that is looking for more members!

Hey there Bilca

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed when our previous guild disbanned early this month. We are currently looking for all roles and would love to have some more Melee to fill out our team. Please feel free reach out I would love to talk some more!

Vivix#11410

Server: Area 52

Currently Recruiting

• Healers: Paladin
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 1/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs (One or the other, or Both!)
  • GTFO
  • Discord

Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag : Nekrotic#1237
Discord : Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Zaahn
Btag : Riptide#1690
Discord : Zaahn#2473

Ddchibags