407 Frost DK LF Late Night Guild - My last chance

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a late night guild to progress through EP and beyond. I am currently on Tichondrius, but I am willing to trial cross server to find the right fit.

About me: I have been a GM/RL for over 3 years, I have experience with Mythic content (pushed 12/14 M 25 man in SoO). I raided heroics for awhile so I am looking to get into a guild that is getting into mythic or just doing heroics.

I currently have AOTC on EP, and am 6/8H EP on my current toon:

I am looking for a group that is willing to give me an opportunity to play and become a long term member of their guild. I’ve bounced around a couple of guilds looking for that guild to give me a chance. I haven’t found it yet. This will be my last chance to find a group to help me enjoy the game again. I do not want to unsub, but it seems as though I may have to unless there’ s a group out there willing to give me a chance.

My current availability is late nights (9PM PST or later) any night of the week.

Thank you.

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for lock, monk, Death knight dps
Any Other Dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258