407 BM Hunter LF Guid

Currently 2/2 N CoS , 1/9 M BoD and 8/9 BoD.

Looking for a raiding guild around 8 or 9 CST and during the week on Mal’Ganis

Having trouble finding a guild that is competent and has a healthy raid roster to push content and farm weekly M+!

Akunza#1299

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

Raid schedule:
Tuesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST

What we need:
Looking for 1 healers (Immediate need for 1 strong healer for Mythic Prog)
Looking for 3 other DPS. (Paladin, Monk, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock)

Current Progression:
9/9H AOTC BoD
1/9M BoD
2/2H AOTC BoD

What is expected of you:

1. Please plan to be online 15 minutes prior to raid. We like to have the group formed by 5 minutes to raid time, that way once raid begins, we can get right into the content!
  2. The guild provides food and flasks for progression content in raid. We accomplish this through the donations provided by our guild members. You may be asked to assist with farming herbs, fish or meat.
  3. Come with a positive attitude! We’re all here to accomplish the same task, of downing content, getting geared, and having fun. No one wants a debbie downer bringing the group down.
  4. We have started running a lottery for the raiding group. This is not mandatory, but fun. 75% of the pot is available to raiders, with 25% of the pot going to the GBank to help with mats/resource costs/GRepairs.

Raid Set-up:
We are looking to add a few other raiders for heroic clears & mythic progression. All raiders are considered eligible for Mythic raiding. Raiders are assessed not only on ability to play your class/spec, but also attendance and attitude. Mics and voice comms are mandatory to the success of the group, so please come prepared. If you are late to raid when we are forming for Mythic, you will be sat until a spot becomes available, or until we switch to Heroic.

A final note:
We’re a pretty laid back group, with adult raiders, and adult content. We will throw out dad jokes, just as much as the most foul language imaginable. We are fun and casual, but expect everyone to be performing to the best of their abilities once the time comes.

Please contact Mental#1754 if you have any interest in joining.

Your Progression puts you matched up with us, and your times are close, we do 7pm Central.

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. Our main tank had to step away from the game for real life issues and that has left me tanking when I prefer to play fury. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Buddyman#11120

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)!
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366 :slight_smile: