406 Resto shammy LFG

Greetings Friends
I am a 406 resto shaman coming back from a short hiatus. I am currently looking for a Heroic or better raid team to enjoy the game with. I know my gear is a bit low but I’m currently working my behind off to improve it and get it up to par.
I have been raiding since Wrath as many different classes and specs, but i have always excelled as a healer. Past few expansions I have been loving my resto shaman and its what I know best.

What I’m Looking For

• I’m looking for a full-time Heroic Raid position. Really want to get the AoTC while its available every tier. I’m also willing to transfer servers on my own paycheck.

• Looking to push keys as much as I can. Not only 10s for the gear but 15s etc for the acheives if I can.

• Would like a medium or high pop server as i am getting quite bored of very dead servers. The server time doesnt matter i am able to adjust accordingly.

• Looking for a stable guild that can progress. Some history is always nice as I know the guild isn’t going anywere.

• Above all, I’m looking for a raid environment that emphasizes cooperation and fun. I don’t mind some criticism as a way to improve the team or a specific player.

What You Can Expect From Me

• I am always on time, with pots and food (unless they are provided. And fully gemmed and enchanted.

• I always am researching fights through videos or running alts through group finders and such.

• I constantly keep up with my class and their new abilities, sometimes I am unsuccesful but I always find a way to fix myself. I am not afraid to ask for help, advice or tips.

• I am available for most days of raiding, with the only major exceptions being friday and saturday nights. I work those nights heavily and cant give them up.

• I usually keep a couple alts in the wings, although i prefer healing roles, I usually keep a tank and couple dps alts in the wings.

Recent Raid Progress:
ToS: 8/9 Mythic
Antorus: 11/11 Mythic
Uldir: 7/8 Mythic

Please leave a response below if your interested!

Thanks
Tec
Tecfall#1631

Hey Tec - Curious if we might fit your bill? We don’t have quite the M+ pool you’re looking for, but we’ve got a 10 year history of clearing AOTC content and we’re on realm.

I run a heroic raiding guild of mostly 30 somethings LFM dps (we could probably factor you into healing but I can’t guarantee it based on roster size and such) for 8.3 and beyond. is a Friday/Sunday guild, Friday at 10pm EST and Sunday at 7pm EST. Explicitly LGBT+ and woman-friendly, and full of cute pet pictures :slight_smile:
Kyatastrophe#6666 on discord if you’d like to talk :slight_smile:

Hi Tec!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Definitely still looking around

Hi there!

I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H]

I had to take a break due to IRL stuff and lost most of my members in those few months. I came back to my guild in August and since than have been actively recruiting.

With classic and more established guilds, recruitment has been difficult. So here it goes.

My goal for my guild/community is to build up a fun, friendly, casual environment with active members that actually engage in guild activities.

I want core members to run mythic + groups weekly, raid and pvp as well as run achievement/mount and mog runs.

I want casual members to participate in activities as well as be active in guild chat.

Currently Need ALL SPECS/CLASSES. Willing to place people where they are comfortable, with possibly off roles as well.

Anyway, if you think that you would like to be apart of rebuilding this community, shoot me a message on discord or bnet.

Discord-Kaniele#7366
Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and some pvp.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed: Wed 8-10:30pm
8/8 H EP AOTC
Sat - Fun Run…make a Drink!
NEEDS : Resto & Ele sham/Hunter/Mage
/Bal Druid/SPriest
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you.

Definitely had some good offers But also still looking to see what’s out there

Hi Tec! We are currently welcoming returning players and helping them prepare for 8.3. We are a relatively new guild and have gotten AOTC the last two tiers. We are doing heroic on Wednesday and Mythic on Friday. Check out the ad below and reach out if you’d like to chat.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hi
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hello Tecsuport! We might be just what you’re looking for! We are Primordial Malice on the Stormrage server which is a high pop server that is mainly Alliance. Check out our info below and get in touch with Mead if you have any questions or would like to talk further, have a great day! :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage