406 Hpriest LF raiding guild

as the Post say’s I’m honestly not looking for much of a temporary thing I’m looking for a permanent spot. 5/9 heroic progression with 2 mythic kills on champion. willing to server transfer and faction change but I’m limited on my options. please leaving info below and If interested I’ll be in touch

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Ancient Trials is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal’ganis. We are a stable raiding guild and have been raiding together as a guild since 2014. We like to have fun and banter, but always get serious when there is a boss in front of us.

Raid times are Sat 7:45-11pm Server / Sun 6:45-10pm Server (Central Time). At this time we are 5/9 Heroic BoD. We are looking for raiders who will have consistent attendance for entire raid weekend, know boss mechanics, have good survivability and are raid ready for Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor.

What we need for our Progression Raid Team:
      -- Range DPS (any)
      -- Healer (Holy Pally / Holy Priest - DPS off spec a plus)
      -- Tank (Prefer DK or Monk - Dps off spec a plus)

If you are looking for a long term home and want to belong to a fun, focused, no drama, weekend raiding guild then please contact me or my officer at :

Hitem#1860 (Bnet ID) / Hitem#5249 (Discord ID) or Squall#1444 (Bnet ID)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Angael!

I am a part of <Hang and Bang> (H) US-Stormreaver (AOTC). We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are progressing through Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor (7/9 HC and 9/9N). If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also have members that actively run M+ and we did some casual progression into mythic raiding and got 2/8 M Uldir (even though the bosses aren’t necessarily difficult).

We raid Wednesdays @ 8pm-11pm CST and Sundays @ 3pm-6pm CST.

We are looking for a Hpriest! Let me know if our guild sounds interesting to you

1 Like

It definitely sounds like it! Diecord@ Angæl#0606

Maximum Effort [1/9M 6/9H] is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -a priest comfortable in both holy or disc -Any ranged dps will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Who We Are/Who We’re Looking For:

Core is an Alliance end-game raiding guild on the Greymane-Tanaris server. We are actively recruiting ranged players and a healer for our raid team but are always willing to discuss recruitment with skilled players who can commit to a two night a week raiding schedule and are thus able to contribute to the progression of Core.

Schedule:

We raid weekly on Tue/Wed evenings from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM Server Time (CST) and do Mythic + on Fri/Sat evenings. If you can commit to a 80% raid attendance policy and are looking for a comfortable guild that enjoys raiding and progressing into all the content WoW has to offer, Core just might be the place for you.

If interested, please contact Raganar-Greymane in game. If he is unavailable, feel free to add the following BattleTags: surjective#11563 and/or HcGamer#1533 to start the process until we can touch base with Raganar about your application.

We also have a communities option for cross-realm raiding if you want to try a raid with us sometime!

Hello!
Half Credit (Horde on Area-52)
9/9H 1/9M Raiding Mon/Tues/Weds 10pm-12am EST. with an extra hour on Tuesday for reclears.
We are looking for a priest for our healing core. I would love the opportunity to speak with you if our times work for you!
Btag: Moclaw#1519

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 5/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211 or any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

If our times work for you, let me know and lets chat. Good luck in your search.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi im the raid leader for [H] on the server Kil’Jaeden. We are currently 3/9 mythic, we raid Mythic twice a week Wed/Sun from 7-10pm PST, we also have an optional heroic run on Tuesdays same time for casuals and any mythic raiders who want to go. If the raid times and guild sound something you may like, just add me at ironside#1609

add me @ basedgod#1650

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Heya, I’d love to chat a bit about our guild. If you’d like to add me on discord my name is aspen#4800. We need 2 full time healers and our raid times are Thursday and Friday 6:30-9:30 CST

Hello :slight_smile:

My guild is looking to fill a core healer spot. We’re 3/9M and raid tues & thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST.

Recruit spam for more info: [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2! - #10 by Eniawg-wildhammer

If you’re interest or have any questions, I’m Jesz#4543 on discord and Jesz#1830 on bnet. Hope to hear from you!

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/9N - 4/9H LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic BoD. Raid times are Fri/Sat 7:00-9:30pm PST. M+ groups pushing keys daily.

Currently seeking:
RDPS: Mage, any other class with heal OS
MDPS: Warrior, DH, Enh Sham, all with our without Tank/Heal OS

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 4/9H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Friday/Saturday 7-9:30 PM PST. Alt/main runs on Sunday/Monday 7-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hi, Angæl.

I’m the GM and RL of on Thrall server, Horde side. We’d like to speak to you more about your expectations in a guild and see if you would be interested in trialing for us.

We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST for progression. We also have a completely optional run on Tuesdays 9pm-11pm, typically normal or heroic of the current tier.

9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M : We are a semi-casual guild focused on a somewhat casual progression through mythic.

Please contact me via Btag Nazame#1831 or my recruitment officer MeowMeowkity#1615.

Hello,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|

Hellooooooo Angael!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)