406 Havoc DH LFG

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am currently looking for a guild that is Raid progression focused. With a large group to always want to do keys. I find Mythic Plus so much fun with how you are able to push out every possibility to your character in a tiny amount of time. Its the perfect scenario.

In the past:

Wrath: Bane of the Fallen King
Cata: Realm 2nd Heroic Deathwing
MOP: Siege of Orgrimmar Up to Klaxxi (then guild fell apart due to time) and Challenge mode Golds
Warlords: Cutting Edge x 3 with Realm Fastest Challenge Mode Clears
Legion: Cutting Edge Antorus
BFA: Took a little break but Current 6/8M (Mythrax not Zul) & 2/9M but experience on multiple bosses afterward

Im really looking forward to getting back into the raiding scene and pushing my IO score up with some friends along the way! My prefered raid times are at night!

Add my Btag! Alex#117730

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is returning to raiding and looking for more people.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

LF strong dps to add to our team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello! Lets chat
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 3rd Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Heal with os dps/Rogue
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Are you okay with faction swapping?

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 7/9M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey! It looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
>Joe (stefanj#1797)
>Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
>Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here
>_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
>♔ Keep Calm | 8/9M | LF RDPS - #440 by Xandis-draktharon
>.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

I sent you a Btag request (Akuma#1322) Let’s chat when you get a chance!

Just did the application, ill have valid logs this friday as well

Hi Ninexx,

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall is an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Much of our community are previous CE raiders with some US top 50 even, who don’t have the time or desire to play the mythic raid game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!