406 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild

Hello!!! I am a 406 Warrior looking for a raiding guild for my alt (Main 415 Guardian Druid) !! I am very active with mythic+ keys and raiding. My ideal raid schedule would be 2 days, for up to 4 hours. I am available to raid (Monday, Tuesday, Friday from 8pm to 1am EST) (Saturday, and Sunday anytime).

I am currently 7/8H on my main. My alt has done 2 Bosses. I know all the mechanics.

Raid Logs are upon request.

You can reach me either here or Bnet:MushMush#1865.

I am willing to faction change. (Realm change is optional) if the guild is a great fit. Thank you for your time.

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Team :japanese_ogre: |Hellfire Club| :japanese_ogre: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Ishkar!

I know that you didn’t list Thursdays, but if you can make it work then I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 2/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

DPS: Mage and Warrior

Heals: Flex

Tanks: None

Current Wants: Players that are looking for a bench position but to still be included for CE/AotC/etc.

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: Malideon#6527 -Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/dalaran/hellfire-club/scoops-troop?preview

Hey Ishkar,
Added you on Btag lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc
Hope to talk soon

Hello!

My guild, Inntrovertus is a casual guild that raids Sunday/Monday 930pm EST. We’re jumping into heroic this week but I personally am 7/8H so I expect it to be a breeze.

We, like many others, formed with a small group of dudes that met from other video games and decided to skip the drama of guilds by creating our own. If you’d like to chat hit me up on discord.

Zozz#0329