“Mythic progression without a Mythic schedule”.
We are looking for a few more players to strengthen our roster. Our focus is completing as much end-game content possible with a manageable 6/hr a week schedule.
Schedule : Wednesday & Thursday from 8PM-11PM EST
We are players that have spent a majority of our lives on this game. However, with getting older and having more responsibilities in our personal lives, we cannot spend as much time raiding as in the past. We’re looking for players who genuinely have fun playing the game, remaining moderately competitive, and will have the Guilds best interest above all. If you are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, mature environment to complete end-game content in a timely fashion then this is the place for you. We do not require alts. With this, we expect our raiders to be experts on their mains. This includes all specs and talent optimizations on a per fight basis.
What we can offer you:
- Stable and very experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques.
- Mythic raids and Mythic plus dungeons.
- Punctuality, We pride ourselves on always being on time and never wasting yours.
- All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism.
- An environment of not always having countless hours to play, but with the time we manage to have, compete with those who do.
- Repairs, cauldrons, vantus runes, gems, enchants and feasts.
- Additional games, many of us also play Hearthstone, Diablo, Counterstrike, League of Legends, Fortnite, Pubg, Heroes of the Storm, etc.
What this guild is looking for:
- We’re looking for somebody that has a friendly helping attitude.
- Someone that strives to be the best that they can be, is diligent about reviewing logs during and after raids to see where they can improve.
- Someone who’s very passionate about raiding and who rarely misses or is late to raids.
- Someone whose main interest is the well being of their guild above their own.
You can rest assured we do not waste your time with not being able to fill a roster, or not having the strategy for the fight. Because of our limited hours raid time is taken seriously with the mindset of “Completing as much mythic content possible with a manageable 6 hour a week schedule”.
If you are interested in joining us, fill out an application at our website w w w. Tiredguild . c o m