405ilvl BM Hunter LFG

Hello all :slight_smile:

I am looking for a MYTHIC Progression guild (wanna work towards CE) , that still does heroic clears and does alot of M+ with each other.
I am currently 1/9M On Bahgtru, but have killed 3/9M on a alt (Alliance Side) , and have worked on Opa (Have logs for proof).

I work very hard (do my homework etc) , and do great mechanics and feel i can offer alot to a guild , kinda took a break on horde side, why its behind in progression, but feel its time to start playing and finding a new home :slight_smile: and start progressing and having fun again :slight_smile:

To talk further, either post here, or send me a ingame friend request :slight_smile: Thanks

Hey man I saw you on wowprogress a bit ago and added your btag, but Absolute on Mal’Ganis has a spot for you. We’re 1/9 M and 9/9 H raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Let me know if this sounds like a good fit (I know we’re a little behind your alliance character but we expect the next few bosses to fall quickly. My btag is Rab#11453 if you want to chat more.

Hey Bahgtru! Our raid group is Horde on Mal’ganis as well and we are known as raid team 2 from guild . We are filling up our raid team to push further into mythic and I think you would find it a good fit as far as current progression and mindset. We are 2/9 Mythic and raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30 - 8:30 server (CST). My battletag is Yubbination#1974 and I added you if you want to talk about it. We’d be happy to have you, have a good one. (reposted with my main character)

1 Like

Poxy is in R2 or Disasterpiece- here’s the Seraph Approved spam!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Mal’Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Recruitment Needs:
Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Super Models 20 Man (Mythic)
Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Rainbow Bright (Heroic / Normal)
Days: Friday / Saturday
Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:
Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Discord should be installed.
[b]

About Us:[/b]
Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2009![/li]

How To Get In:
First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal’Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Hey dude just saw your post and would love to chat with you regarding joining our guild. is 3/9M with AOTC and are looking for a quality player and person to join our mythic progression. We are currently looking for a hunter, as well. Feel free to add me on BNET @ AWro#1563 so we can talk more. Our raids are Sun/Mon 730-1030 EST.

If you’re still looking Viridian is 3/9M with 2% wipe on our first day of opulence which was this last Thursday. We raid T/Th 7-10 CST. Add me on bnet qrs#11585

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567