405 MW/WW or Resto/boomkin LF guild

Hey there I quit 2-3 months ago and have been playing casually since then. I was 9/9h 1/9m then and looking for a raid guild To play with consistently going forward. I prefer raid times 9pm or later or weekends. Mythic raider with my head on my shoulders so respond here if in need of dps or heals for progression team. Thanks!

[BOUND TO FAIL]
9/9H 3/9M BOD — 2/2H COS

We are semi-hardcore guild looking for progression minded players.
Raid Tues/Wed from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time)

We are openly recruiting healers at the moment. If you are interested, and want more information my B-net ID is Casper#1138. I hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings! Heart of Redemption is recruiting! We raid 9-11PMest on Tues, Wed, and Thur. We also sometimes do 4th raids or sales raids on Sundays. We are currently We are an AOTC guild, currently 1/9M, 2/2H in current content. We have also run 4th raids and/or sales raids on Sundays. In the past, we’ve also run guild-rated-battlegrounds which we’re open to starting up again.

HoR is nearing our 15th year as a guild, we hope you’ll join us to see why we’ve been so stable and maintained a raiding schedule through all of WoW’s expansions!

heartofredemption.info/Recruitment.html

or you can apply on our discord: discord.gg/DpyUhVS

You can also contact Slayerprime or Deathshahdoh in the game!

Hello there. Could use an experienced player such as your self to help us fill the slots we have for the Mythic push. Both DPS and Heal spec on either toons would fit perfectly.

Meraki is a late night raiding guild that is reforming from Legion with the intent of achieving AOTC and possible push into Mythic content. We raid Tues/Wed night at 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST with an Alt H BoD run Sundays 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST. We’re currently looking to fill our ranks with like minded individuals that enjoy playing the game and achieving a goal of AOTC or beyond. If enough members are interested, Mythic Raiding will be next.

Current status: 9/9 H - 2/9M | 2/2 H
Looking for DPS pref DK / BOOMY / WW / ROGUE, and Healers. But of course all are welcome.

We started as a small knit a group of people that have been playing together for a few years and have now grown larger and would like to open our doors to more. Most of us work until the late hours of the day so activity is usually around 7 pm - 5 am EST.

As far as guild requirements go, all that we ask if that you show up with the intent to down some bosses and get that AOTC everyone wants. Of course, every little bit of stat helps so please make an effort to have Gems, Enchants, and Potions and a little effort into your M+. If assistance is needed just ask. Food and Flasks will be provided. Gear optimization / ilvl isn’t much of a concern currently, since getting you raid ready of about 370 is simple. As long as you show us you’re willing to put time in your toon on your own, we’ll be more than happy to help. For attendance, consistency is key to progression, so show up. Of course Life comes before gaming, so just let someone know if you’re going to be unable to show and it won’t be an issue.

We’re also accepting those who wish to just socialize and be casual without the intent of progression raiding.

If you have any questions or interested in joining, contact:
BNet: Carnagerage#1157 Discord: Carnagerage#3131

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 6/9M BoD (US 256 - Realm 12)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Hey! I’d love to talk to you more about my guild. We’re a tight knit group focused on getting AOTC every tier with respectable mythic progress. If you’d like to add me on bnet: rahat#11488

We raid Tuesday/Monday at 845 server time.

Aspire 2/2H 3/9M 9/9H
Goals
We strive to build a strong gaming community that players of all levels/interests can enjoy. We are not just a WoW raiding guild, our community also enjoys many other games together.

Raid Days/Times
Tues/Wed (Prog) 9pm-12am EST. Sunday(Farm) 9pm-12am EST.

Needs
Our progression team is seeking: Ele Sham, Spriest and a DPS with tank OS. Any exceptional players can apply however, no matter the class. We are FULL on heals.

Expectations
Raiders: Have complete knowledge and understanding of how your class works through and through. Come to raids on time and prepared with consumables. Have a complete understanding of each boss. Gear up as best you can outside of raids. Be accountable.
Members: Be kind and courteous to others. Have respect for all members. Have some fun, that’s what we are all here to do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
NiteRanger#11611
Steveoo#1935

feel free to contact me< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/Tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST (West Coast Raiders)
Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST (East Coast Raiders)

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9M | 9/9H
Crucible of Storms 2/2H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game
    progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice
    if you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly
    as possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Holy Palidin
⦁ Mistweaver Monk

Melee DPS:
⦁ Demon Hunters

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles.

That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
Myself#1619 In Game Ventina
Exxcar#1574 In Game Jorrafern
Drugstocowbo#1133 In Game Thyoden

Heyo,

We’re a 6-9PM EST Sat/Sun weekend guild aiming to get AOTC and kill as many mythic bosses as we can (when possible) each tier. We put out focus on a friendly and loyal guild environment, most of our core group has been together since Legion and some even before then.

Right at this moment we’re more in need of a DPS, but having someone being able to OS healer is always nice to have too :slight_smile:

If it sounds like something that might interest you, I’ll leave our guild post down below or you can poke either Ketchup#11543 (Drilnock) or Sarovok#1163 (Nogitsune) on bnet.

Cheers!