405 Holy priest and 405 Boomkin looking for Mythic Guild, 2/9m 9/9H

Wife and Husband combo looking for a mythic guild. Preferably one that has past Mythic champions since that is now pugable. We Both have raided on multiple characters. Msreaper started in Black Temple. (Old main for priest is msgrimreaper (mage) if you want to see old raid experience.)

We are currently on Area 52 but willing to server transfer/faction change. 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 2/9 M. We are east coast and work day shift so we would like to end by 11pm at the latest. Can raid any days.

Battle net is Starscream#1139 for druid
Battle net is Msgrimreaper#1894 for priest

In Game on Area 52 Starscreamm, Msreaper

You two might be a good fit for us!

About us:

Cinder Works is an adult friendly guild comprised of skilled players and close friends that all have the same goal in mind, having fun and progression! We know how to have fun but at the same time progressing the guild as a whole. Our guild is all about the community, We strive to stay as stress and toxic free as possible.

If I had to describe our guild I would say we are Semi-Hardcore, We can have a good time while raiding but also serious on progression!

We have several groups and players that love to run/push M+ and are willing to help with what ever key you may have!

From time to time we also have contests and raffles within the guild with the prize being around 500k gold! One of our contests was to help redesign our logo and receive a free game of your choice! This logo has also been put onto T-Shirts if that is your cup of tea.

Current Progression:

BoD: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Times:

Wednesday – Thursday 4:30 – 7:30 PST (7:30 – 10:30 EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

• Healers: Disc Priest

• DPS: Ranged (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest)

Closing Notes:

If you are interested or want more information feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Contacts!:

Jarclovis#1969

Kruzinskii#1356

Hey there Alicane

we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm CST. This is 12 midnight EST so times probably won’t work for you but worth a shot :slight_smile:

Check us out and if you have interest please reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732. Best of luck in finding a new home!

Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Still looking

1 Like

Hi Alicane,

I know you said 11 at the latest, but if you could get your “heroic-with-a-side-of-mythic” fix on just ONE night a week, would 11:30pm be in the realm of possibility? Because otherwise, we sound like a solid potential fit for you both. Guild spam below. I’ll also add you on bnet.

Thanks!

<Esper> is recruiting for Light-Mythic raiding and LOTS of M+ sprinkled on top. Here’s the spam.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 9/9H BoD | Core playerbase is 1200-2100 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 DPS interested/willing to occasionally off-heal

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hello,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that was formerly on the realm Kael’thas. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm and also have husband and wife teams on our roster. We got a late start with our move to Dalaran, but pretty much have a great roster at this point. Just a few short as we do not recruit for bench and have a few not showing up all the time. I added you

Geo

Still looking

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 4/9M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118 and Doom#1189 (both BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and barely missed CE in Uldir because of the holidays. The guild’s overall goal is to achieve CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent healer and rDPS to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Alicane! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Healer and Ranged DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hey there! I see you’re a Wife and Husband combo, that’s awesome! My bf and I have recently swapped from A52 as well, over to Karma Horde on Stormreaver. Our raid team Phrasing is 3/9M, 2 nights a week Tues/Wed but the times are 7:30 to 10:30 CST (Which I see may conflict with your 11pm east cost timing) but it’s always worth it to give us a shot!